Why are Russians so pathetic?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Ukrainians live in their heads rent free, so does the west. The west and Ukraine don't talk about Russia nearly as much as Russia talk about them.

Russians are pathetic. They destroyed their country and now want to destroy others.

• +1
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 19469
you dumb piece of shit you talk about russians every day and west barks about russia every day

why do you post on fetlife bro

it is not a russians war but rather a war of a few people.

When Putin dies and a few of those old boomers in the highest levels of politics, the army dies too, there will be no war.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and .*my*.
it is not a russians war but rather a war of a few people.

When Putin dies and a few of those old boomers in the highest levels of politics, the army dies too, there will be no war.
Interesting

russians fight the faschists on europe.

zelensky is dog of USA just like von der leyen (eu boss). these mfs are all getting billions of dollars by rich guys like klaus schwab for fucking us up

not that russia is any better tho its a lot worse even if we are controlled by rich jews

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
russians fight the faschists on europe.

zelensky is dog of USA just like von der leyen (eu boss). these mfs are all getting billions of dollars by rich guys like klaus schwab for fucking us up

not that russia is any better tho its a lot worse even if we are controlled by rich jews
I don't like Zelensky but I don't like Russian rapists even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I don't like Zelensky but I don't like Russian rapists even more
same here

russians are brutal af but i bet ukrainians would do the same if they werent supported my nato so much (who knows maybe they even are, we wont see it on the media anyways)

i just feel bad for the ukrainian people who lose their lifes because of some grandpas trying to get in the history books before theyre dying

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
The entirety of Eastern Europe is a shithole and absolutely fucked

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad