Why are Samoans such a race of moggers?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Many of them are tall, robust, muscular.
983e62d13a6ebcff8bc740bc816d0ad8.jpg
d411a8lsyva71.jpg

If you take any celebrity and ask AI to make him Samoan, it usually turns him into a mogger...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, User49, Gengar and 1 other person
Are you Samoan? And Timothy Chalamet is French, not Samoan wtf.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and Gonthar
diet and lakc of xenestrogen abd mciro plastic maybe

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Gonthar and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21700
Also holy fuck at the number of penis threads Gonthar comments on, had to navigate two pages of search results to find this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Harsh living conditions for centuries bred the weak ones out of the pool, same reason why europeans (especially northern) look so good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Harsh living conditions for centuries bred the weak ones out of the pool, same reason why europeans (especially northern) look so good.
hardh living conditions like what?

Samoans are usually short fat poor and stupid IRL lmfao 🤣

They are essentially the niggers of wherever they are,a very small handful are moggers (usually light skin) and people pretend like that is the majority of them

Same thing with BBC’s,most are generic dead ends

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Gonthar
both if you can but i meant north euro
Both suffered from extreme food shortages. Samoans had to endure days and weeks at sea travelling and rowing with limited resources, they were also a figthing culture. Northern europeans are the same but with cold winters sprinkled on top of that, limited food, diseases, extreme violence, also dangerous apex predators, cold weather. Most kids died before the age of 5.
Large carnivores of Europe - Vivid Maps

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Gonthar
they have the easiest living conditions, polynesia has perfect climate and plenty of food
harsh living conditions produce the ugliest people. most northern europeans are medium ugly, but northern europe doesn't have harsh living conditions either

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and sub5inchcel
Both suffered from extreme food shortages. Samoans had to endure days and weeks at sea travelling and rowing with limited resources, they were also a figthing culture. Northern europeans are the same but with cold winters sprinkled on top of that, limited food, diseases, extreme violence, also dangerous apex predators, cold weather. Most kids died before the age of 5.
[IMG alt="Large carnivores of Europe -
when was this, what peruod of histroy

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
they have the easiest living conditions, polynesia has perfect climate and plenty of food
harsh living conditions produce the ugliest people. most northern europeans are medium ugly, but northern europe doesn't have harsh living conditions either
Harsh living conditions = Only genetically strong people can reproduce.
Northern europeans are the same but with cold winters sprinkled on top of that, limited food, diseases, extreme violence, also dangerous apex predators, cold weather. Most kids died before the age of 5.
Large carnivores of Europe - Vivid Maps

when was this, what peruod of histroy
In northern europe this has been going on since the first prehistoric humans arrived until the industrial revolution.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
i think u meant north atlantid with faelid influence

Another interesting thing about these AI images, is that if I ask to make the celebrities look Jewish, it turns them into subhumans, it's like the complete opposite...

samoan are just fat in my experience

In northern europe this has been going on since the first prehistoric humans arrived until the industrial revolution.
but north eruope is farmer dna (partial), farmer = great condition?

but north eruope is farmer dna (partial), farmer = great condition?
No, I1 which is the primary scandinavian haplogroup was not farmer.
"Haplogroup I1 is believed to have been present among Upper Paleolithic European hunter-gatherers."
-Wikipedia.

"Haplogroup I1 is believed to have been present among Upper Paleolithic European hunter-gatherers."
-Wikipedia.

ok positng pic doesnt work but norwrgians have 20 oercent eef but thwy had more before yamnaya whoch means they were farmer dna

Last edited:
-Wikipedia.
ok positng pic doesnt work but norwrgians have 20 oercent eef but thwy had more before yamnaya whoch means they were farmer dna

negative appeal for aryan jb's

Most are fat, ugly and short. Good physiques though I guess.

Samoans are 80iq fatass dont get fooled into thinking their moggers for every good looking samoans there are about 100 methhead autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369