Why are sick voices deeper?

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Doesn't make sense. Should a clogged nose decrease the volume of the resonating chambers thus increasing pitch?

• +1
Reactions: Budflog
I don't know but I sound like Darth fucking Vader when I get sick

I had a really brutal voice pill when recovering from a cold, a girl I was seeing at the time said she liked to hold me and put her hand on my chest because when I talked my chest vibrates and it turned her on

I wish I could sound sick every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15305, AscendingHero and 5 others

I had a really brutal voice pill when recovering from a cold, a girl I was seeing at the time said she liked to hold me and put her hand on my chest because when I talked my chest vibrates and it turned her on

My whole life is a voice pill rn, went from sounding like a 5 year old to 100hz-110hz, and it's only going lower. Voice pill is underrated in this forum, halos you so fuckin hard. Legit get treated better by everyone now that I have it :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 9 others
My whole life is a voice pill rn, went from sounding like a 5 year old to 100hz-110hz, and it's only going lower. Voice pill is underrated in this forum, halos you so fuckin hard. Legit get treated better by everyone now that I have it :feelswhy:

100% agree

Having a masculine resonant deep yet clear voice is a giga halo, I've had girls tell me they love my voice but imo I don't think its a deal breaker if you're already good looking (unless really high pitched and feminine), just that having a good voice on top of an already decent face is a giga boost to attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
100% agree

Having a masculine resonant deep yet clear voice is a giga halo, I've had girls tell me they love my voice but imo I don't think its a deal breaker if you're already good looking (unless really high pitched and feminine), just that having a good voice on top of an already decent face is a giga boost to attractiveness
I think it's legit the most underrated pill in this forum, I have gotten into group projects cus of my voice alone. That and the height pill legit get you status and respect instantly. Idk what the fuck my face will look like when lean but so far voice has saved my ass countless times

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Doesn't make sense. Should a clogged nose decrease the volume of the resonating chambers thus increasing pitch?
Your body produces more testosterone to boast your immune system

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Effortless and datboijj
I think it's legit the most underrated pill in this forum, I have gotten into group projects cus of my voice alone. That and the height pill legit get you status and respect instantly. Idk what the fuck my face will look like when lean but so far voice has saved my ass countless times
wow! you are so smart, none ever thought that voice and height are important for leadership :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Evolutionarily, you have to convince the tribe you are still ALPHA with a deep voice while you are out of commission to hunt for the tribe. If they weren't convinced you were ALPHA they would kill you, as you being sick made you a burden to the tribe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9467, Deleted member 12937 and Deleted member 13854
^ true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
More like inflammation around the vocal chords

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
How to permanently deepen the voice significantly?
permanent ways just include voice modulation (training to speak deeper), neck training and androgen maxxing. Other than that, taking a mint pastille daily wouldn't take long and is very effective, so is deep chanting and primal screaming.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
cause of the mucus bro wtf

:tiny:gimme solution now

I am the biggest voicecel on this forum and thats over for me solely due to that

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
@Drago Soprano why u ughing. U dont like my voice :ogre:.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
permanent ways just include voice modulation (training to speak deeper), neck training and androgen maxxing. Other than that, taking a mint pastille daily wouldn't take long and is very effective, so is deep chanting and primal screaming.
How to andorgen maxx?

no fap or pick better parents
cope, you're gook, you don't know anything abt androgen maxxing, wasn't asking u.

(edit... this is excluding u my brothers @ the cel & @ effortless

the narrow throat chamber produces an acoustic like effect, amplifying the vibration and henceforth the lower notes of your voice

lick the pavement every day

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Just Catch Covid for a deeper voice theory

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj