Why are slavic men so dysgenic?

RICO

RICO

Equinox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, materialistic, Toth's thot and 7 others
my guess is more poor health compared to murica, therefore some forms of stunted development happen

• +1
Reactions: RICO
Is breeding a slavic woman even a good idea?

Sauce: Russian Hell’s Kitchen. They fucked with them while they were cooking.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7098
They definately look weird

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, gymcel:( and RICO
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
From outsiders, yes. Slavs are welcome if they’re respectful.
you cope in UA? Maybe had better go to the PL bc of higher salary? However I'm poorcel anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
you cope in UA? Maybe had better go to the PL bc of higher salary? However I'm poorcel anyway
Interviewing for residency training in the US right now :feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
@russiancel

Id come visit you in Poland but due to circumstances it doesn’t look like I’ll be back in EE for a couple years. :feelshah:

Chico has a polish origin.

Slavs are much poorer on average than americans. They don't have a proper diet during puberty and because of that, they look retarded sometimes. Adult slavs are usually bused literally trying to survive, so they don't have time for looksmaxing.

But in reality, slavs have supreme genes. Eastern Europe was constantly a fucking battlefield throughout history, so only the strongest survived. Slavs have a very high IQ. Look for example at polcel Ted Kaczynski.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, ArcticStorm, goat2x and 2 others
Women dont have a choice thats why

• JFL
@russiancel

Id come visit you in Poland but due to circumstances it doesn’t look like I’ll be back in EE for a couple years. :feelshah:
good for you. I have no hope for any ascending here, I work as a courier in Glovo and I earn merely $300-400 per month :feelswhy:

I plan to go to Germany for any shitty work lige storekeeper and back to the Poland for surgerymaxxing.

• So Sad
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 16571
my guess is more poor health compared to murica, therefore some forms of stunted development happen
Hahah, good joke. West slavs (poles, czechs, slovaks) and europeans in general have better diet and more exercise than muricans, you can even see it in the average height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and RICO

Slavs are much poorer on average than americans. They don't have a proper diet during puberty and because of that, they look retarded sometimes. Adult slavs are usually bused literally trying to survive, so they don't have time for looksmaxing.

But in reality, slavs have supreme genes. Eastern Europe was constantly a fucking battlefield throughout history, so only the strongest survived. Slavs have a very high IQ. Look for example at polcel Ted Kaczynski.
I;m polcel (and poorcel as well) and i think i'm an idiot.

• So Sad

Not gonna fully agree on the proper diet part, because i feel like poles and west slavs in general live healthier overall than average american. But with the constant battlefield it's true, i wonder how did even more modern conflicts like WW1 and WW2 affect the genes, poland lost like 20-25% of population (most of them were jews but still a lot of poles).

The very high iq dudes are very rare and honestly i think that it's pretty random. I mean they definitely have very intelligent parents but like 170iq is probably just an outlier.

• +1
I;m polcel (and poorcel as well) and i think i'm an idiot.
How old are you? I'm polcel as well. I'm from a poor family and have shitty genes. But, somehow at 23 I've started earning more than 95% of Poles. You have to believe in yourself. Going to work in Germany or elsewhere is also ok. I know a guy who did that, invested almost all money in crypto and now he has about 100 mln USD.

• +1
nigga using term slavs only for russians as if all slavs are russian. chad1212 is slav from croatia on the mediterannean part and mogs you to death nigga.

2568355_671FBD6D-E8A4-48E2-977F-9A17068E573D.jpeg

Cghad

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Not gonna fully agree on the proper diet part, because i feel like poles and west slavs in general live healthier overall than average american.
Sure, because most Americans are obese. But overall, the USA has more chads in % than Poland and I think it's because of their rich parents who took care during their puberty.
The very high iq dudes are very rare and honestly i think that it's pretty random. I mean they definitely have very intelligent parents but like 170iq is probably just an outlier.
It's because of p0lish women who love bad boys. Men prefer to be "pato" celebrities like these trash people from Fame MMA because it gives them more access to a pussy than doing a career in a more intelligent way.

• +1
How old are you? I'm polcel as well. I'm from a poor family and have shitty genes. But, somehow at 23 I've started earning more than 95% of Poles. You have to believe in yourself. Going to work in Germany or elsewhere is also ok. I know a guy who did that, invested almost all money in crypto and now he has about 100 mln USD.
I'm 20 and I work in Glovo for 1000-1500 PLN per month :lul::lul::lul::lul: unfortunately bimax is paid by goverment for underbitcels like me

Adult slavs are usually bused literally trying to survive, so they don't have time for looksmaxing.

But in reality, slavs have supreme genes. Eastern Europe was constantly a fucking battlefield throughout history, so only the strongest survived. Slavs have a very high IQ.
Nigga describing an ethnicity like a documentary about exotic rainforest species :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: slavmaxxer and CosmicMaxxer
I'm 20 and I work in Glovo for 1000-1500 PLN per month :lul::lul::lul::lul: unfortunately bimax is paid by goverment for underbitcels like me
Dude, leave Glovo asap. It's easy to find a way better work.

Dude, leave Glovo asap. It's easy to find a way better work.
not in my country. Here's exploitation af. Im looking for a job in Germany.

'm 20 and I work in Glovo for 1000-1500 PLN per month
You're still very young. When I was 20, I was having major depression. Didn't work at all. I've started working at 21 for 1500 PLN. But I've had a very strong discipline and my salary skyrocketed when I was 22. I think that going to Germany for workcelling is a very good idea. Just remember to invest some money somewhere because I'm sure you don't want to do shitty jobs in the west for whole your life.

You're still very young. When I was 20, I was having major depression. Didn't work at all. I've started working at 21 for 1500 PLN. But I've had a very strong discipline and my salary skyrocketed when I was 22. I think that going to Germany for workcelling is a very good idea. Just remember to invest some money somewhere because I'm sure you don't want to do shitty jobs in the west for whole your life.
yes. I plan to invest in looksmaxing :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: slavmaxxer