Why are so few members here into gaming and anime?

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
You would assume that basement dwellers and weirdos who browse this site would be more into nerd stuff...

But the majority here doesn't do both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You are mistaken only low inhib high test badboys browse this forum, go to eugene.co to find these cringe autists

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AutisticBeaner, FutureSlayer and 26 others
don't really watch that much anime, watched dragon ball z in highschool and now i like jojo

tried watching naruto but hated everyone so i couldn't finish it, that gigamogger that the nerd dude brought back to life was cool though

• +1
pretty sure most dropped this shit because they're counterproductive, you could be doing something legit with your life instead of wasting time in discardable entertainment
that said, lol at not looking like Cloud Strife in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Entschuldigung and 4 others
I tried to watch anime a few times, it was so boring, and seeing that there are literally hundreds of episodes demotivated me to waste my time watching it even more

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
This is a looksmaxing site
Only chads are here

Go to incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
because anime is for incel faggots

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 1 other person
i'm ok looking and i used to love anime. vidya game i usually only play fifa tho

• +1
low t

• +1

• +1
pretty sure most dropped this shit because they're counterproductive, you could be doing something legit with your life instead of wasting time in discardable entertainment
that said, lol at not looking like Cloud Strife in 2020
90% do other stuff then, like watching football, watching TV series and stuff, talk shows, comedy
YouTube

The entertainment industry is so big and rich for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
don't really watch that much anime, watched dragon ball z in highschool and now i like jojo

tried watching naruto but hated everyone so i couldn't finish it, that gigamogger that the nerd dude brought back to life was cool though
Exactly same as me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UnderCovrN0rmie
Watching one or two episodes of anime is hardly unproductive compared to spending all day gaming or watching regular tv

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 6401
90% do other stuff then, like watching football, watching TV series and stuff, talk shows, comedy
YouTube

The entertainment industry is so big and rich for a reason
vydia and anime are highly destructive tho, these other things are NT and can be discussed in real life

• +1
  • +1
Cause those are for faggots

• +1
Some here dropped these activities in a desperate attempt to NT-maxx.
Doesnt work that way unfortunately

• +1
incels.is that way son

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Patient A and 1 other person
anime and games are for incel faggots, we only jerk off to chico here, thank you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Deleted and 3 others
they got bullied off of the forum

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
looksmax not looksmin

• +1
they got bullied off of the forum

low t sig ngl bro tbh :(

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Tbh anime is just another type of cartoon, I dont get why everyone hates it here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Roping Subhuman
everyone here games

stop lying

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus and Deleted member 6401
I hate foids! foids are evil!
i piss in bottles and don't change my underwear for 5 days
I actually just lauaghed really loud at that and its almost midnight...

man, you're making me feel dirty, havent showered/ changed underwear in like 3 or 4 days.:sick:

brb having shower cleaning smelly dick/and getting new underwear:feelsyay:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
its basically failed normies and ruthless hustlers scamming pedo grandphas and le simps on internet
maybe 10-15% are actually autists. but everyone is still more or less weirdo here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
Tbh anime is just another type of cartoon, I dont get why everyone hates it here.

Because ayo it's low t bruv you can't watch pixels. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

NPC tier mindset tbh jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
I play video games but I don’t watch anime.

• +1
yeah agree but i dont like how it looks or something. tbh naruto was too slow and couldnt stand it when i was kid. overall i dont like watching movies anymore unless im high as fuck with friends. and i watch retarded movies with them all the time. if theres some weird anime like kill bill or something ill take note

Last edited:
  • +1
I used to love watching anime but ever since moving places I've lost the motivation to go and bother watching episodes upon episodes of some generic overused clichéd trash. And for gaming, it is genuinely boring. I'd rather sleep than game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991

are u talking about madara uchiha?
also u should start with naruto not naruto shippuden, the series is really really good, probably my favourite anime
also sasuke is the biggest gigamogger tbh
Unknown 78
E23vkacv 400x400

• +1
@BrettyBoy
@Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
are u talking about madara uchiha?
also u should start with naruto not naruto shippuden, the series is really really good, probably my favourite anime
also sasuke is the biggest gigamogger tbh
View attachment 353608View attachment 353609
yeah, him

well sasuke is madara's reincarnation if i'm remembering it right, he was more dark triad when madara was just machiavellian but madara heightmogged him (although he was like 16 or smth at the time so it's an unfair comparison)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
I watch anime and play vidya lol

Most of Hollywood is shit, and gaming is life ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
yeah, him

well sasuke is madara's reincarnation if i'm remembering it right, he was more dark triad when madara was just machiavellian but madara heightmogged him (although he was like 16 or smth at the time so it's an unfair comparison)
yeah sasuke's the reincarnation of madara's spirit or some shit, and sasuke is indeed a dark-triad ruthless badboy

sasuke's like 5'6 in shippuden where he's 16, when he grows up he reaches 5'11 i believe so yeah
honestly the only way i can cope being a 5'7 manlet is that im the same hieght as my favorite anime character (im 16 too currently so i can also cope by telling myself i'll have an anime tier growth spurt to 5'11 myself)

• +1
yeah sasuke's the reincarnation of madara's spirit or some shit, and sasuke is indeed a dark-triad ruthless badboy

sasuke's like 5'6 in shippuden where he's 16, when he grows up he reaches 5'11 i believe so yeah
honestly the only way i can cope being a 5'7 manlet is that im the same hieght as my favorite anime character (im 16 too currently so i can also cope by telling myself i'll have an anime tier growth spurt to 5'11 myself)

I was about 5'3 through most of high school, the other weebs called me vegeta which was funny, about 5'9-10 now

although naruto is turbomanlet central tbh, apart from the BBCs who live in the hidden cloud village ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
i was never into anime and gaming got boring for me awhile ago. i'd like to play a few resident evils though tbh

• +1
I was about 5'3 through most of high school, the other weebs called me vegeta which was funny, about 5'9-10 now

although naruto is turbomanlet central tbh, apart from the BBCs who live in the hidden cloud village ofc
lol yeah all the blonde haired tyrones in cloud village heightmog brutally
also lifefuel for me, happy for u now btw

• +1
lol yeah all the blonde haired tyrones in cloud village heightmog brutally
also lifefuel for me, happy for u now btw
hit puberty pretty late but pretty sure i've finished growing now, wish i was 6'2 obviously but glad I didn't stay that size haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Vidyacoper
Because ayo it's low t bruv you can't watch pixels. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

NPC tier mindset tbh jfl.
This, this is what to much of u pretentious fags that think they are high t just because they don't watch anime. I watch what I want, I don't care what some insecure mental ill bdd guys think is low t tbh. And they go on about being high t, independent thinkers who don't give in to stupid herd mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, UnderCovrN0rmie and Vidyacoper
I watch it sometimes. Mainly mainstream stuff.

• +1
in all honesty, looksmax.me is not full off basement dwellers and weirdos

• +1