why are so many incel saints tall?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

5'8 ukcel
jsanza29 was 6'3
nevergiveup guy was 6'4 (although he has a wife n kid on the way so does he really count?)
FACEandLMS is 6'3-6'4
DBDR is 6'0 apparently
sudanguy was 6'5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper, ryuken, hattrick and 4 others
even on incel sites being tall gives u status brootal heigtpill

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, hattrick, Acion and 2 others
FaceandLMS is like 6'3-6'4

is he the same guy who's on the incels.is wiki?
Yes, he isn't 6'1. If you watched his old streams, him and 5'4 manlet talked about when they met with each other and 5'4 manlet claimed that he was indeed 6'3. In one of ITV/ RR old videos he claimed that FaceandLMS was a 6'4 gymaxxed BBC.

Yes, he isn't 6'1. If you watched his old streams, him and 5'4 manlet talked about when they met with each other and 5'4 manlet claimed that he was indeed 6'3. In one of ITV/ RR old videos he claimed that FaceandLMS was a 6'4 gymaxxed BBC.
is he still incel. Brutal facepill if he is

is he still incel. Brutal facepill if he is
He's literally got the height, dick size (no homo), and physique. If he had the face then his channel would've never existed.
ER was 5'9 and for 2014 standards it was good.
ER was 5'7 at best. His stepmother is 5'6.

He's literally got the height, dick size (no homo), and physique. If he had the face then his channel would've never existed.

View attachment 3051758
call me a coper but i doubt 5'7 was that bad in 2014 either. If you think about it, incels were virtually unknown by 2014 (i dont even think the term even existed till later on) + elliot was mtn-htn facially. He was a true mentalcel, probably the best example of a mentalcel actually

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: user123456, watah and FaceandBBC
also brutal for 6'4 gymmaxxed bbc-cel

sudan was larp, he stole the pics from some rapper in Africa or some shit

• +1
Reactions: emo, GunDevilHybrid, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
jsanza29 was 6'3
nevergiveup guy was 6'4 (although he has a wife n kid on the way so does he really count?)
FACEandLMS is 6'3-6'4
DBDR is 6'0 apparently
sudanguy was 6'5
sudanguy was a fake guy

View attachment 3051758
She was wearing heals here lol did you not see the full thing? Er was 5”9

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
jsanza29 was 6'3
FACEandLMS is 6'3-6'4
DBDR is 6'0 apparently
sudanguy was 6'5
Average height is 6'2.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and ramirezfanboy
call me a coper but i doubt 5'7 was that bad in 2014 either. If you think about it, incels were virtually unknown by 2014 (i dont even think the term even existed till later on) + elliot was mtn-htn facially. He was a true mentalcel, probably the best example of a mentalcel actually
lol if u actually think this, 5”6 with no dimorphism…

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Cause height doesn’t matter unless you have harmony

Identity crisis probably. Imagine being tall but you're low t and ugly and you aren't taken seriously, women friendzone you.

• So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
wtf does 2014 standards mean:lul:
u really believe average height got 2 inches higher in 10 years
People just weren't as delusional back then

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and goo25
manlets memes existed in 2014 and were bullied online I have evidence if you want
Yeah but 6 foot at that time was probably not considered manlet as much as it is now.
@Azonin @Zoom759
If the average height was 6'2 chico (who is 6'3) wouldn't be towering over all these zoomers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and ElTruecel
People just weren't as delusional back then
true tbf
but that's only on social
irl 5'9 is still average unless u live in countries like the Netherlands, the balkans etc.

• +1
lol if u actually think this, 5”6 with no dimorphism…
Hes 5'9 jfl his mom was wearing heels to be like 5'8. Dimorphism is cope. Women fuck the high e faggot looking prettyboys all the time and they usually get young women too and not some ltb subhuman baby factory. He's been rated mtn and htn tons of times on thus forum

true tbf
but that's only on social
irl 5'9 is still average unless u live in countries like the Netherlands, the balkans etc.
5'8 here and I don't feel short at all irl. I'm still considered manlet and heightmog like 85% of women where I live, guys height mog me alot tho but usually they're like 5'10 or 5'11 which I can larp easily as.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
How ugly and autistic do you have to be, to be an incel in 2012 jfl
PUAhate was created in 2009. That manlet meme has nothing to do with Incels directly but it probably comes from PUAhate I think that meme on that thread specifically originates from 2011

• +1
5'8 here and I don't feel short at all irl. I'm still considered manlet and heightmog like 85% of women where I live, guys height mog me alot tho but usually they're like 5'10 or 5'11 which I can larp easily as.
yh 5'8 can be still seen as quite average but depends a lot on frame i think

• +1
yh 5'8 can be still seen as quite average but depends a lot on frame i think
I think genuine manletism starts at below 5'6 because at 5'8, most guys are my height or slightly taller. And at 5'6 and below that's when it's obvious whose shorter and not

• +1
PUAhate was created in 2009. That manlet meme has nothing to do with Incels directly but it probably comes from PUAhate I think that meme on that thread specifically originates from 2011
I remember seeing guys talk about incels in 90s- early 2000s on here which was hillarious

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I think genuine manletism starts at below 5'6 because at 5'8, most guys are my height or slightly taller. And at 5'6 and below that's when it's obvious whose shorter and not
5'7 looks pretty short tho
id say
5'8 Is below average
5'9-5'10 Is average
5'11-6'0 Is above average
6'1+ Is tall

5'7 looks pretty short tho
id say
5'8 Is below average
5'9-5'10 Is average
5'11-6'0 Is above average
6'1+ Is tall
Tbf if the shortest psl god is 5'7, wouldn't it be fair to say 5'7 and below is manlet? Because I see retarded threads like under 6 foot is manlet coming from guys that are like 5'11 and live in the fucking balkans or Netherlands (which is true don't get me wrong it is manlet in those areas) but 5'9 is average in like most countries and it's retarded to call average height manlet. If there's no average, then there's no below average or above average.

• +1
Tbf if the shortest psl god is 5'7, wouldn't it be fair to say 5'7 and below is manlet? Because I see retarded threads like under 6 foot is manlet coming from guys that are like 5'11 and live in the fucking balkans or Netherlands (which is true don't get me wrong it is manlet in those areas) but 5'9 is average in like most countries and it's retarded to call average height manlet. If there's no average, then there's no below average or above average.
height is actually overrated here, i had a 5'6" HTN friend and used to slay a lot (got to say that i live in south italy where average is like 5'8/5'9 )
I didnt even think height would matter before joining here(i was 16 when i joined) and i wanted to look shorter like my friends cause i thought i looked goofy at 6'0" here jfl

But in the last times this autistic height thing got all over social media and now all of a sudden 6'0 Is short like everyone grew 4 inches in a year, geniunely if i see a 5'9 guy irl id never think he's short tbh, maybe i can think that if i see a football match or something like that

• +1
height is actually overrated here, i had a 5'6" HTN friend and used to slay a lot (got to say that i live in south italy where average is like 5'8/5'9 )
I didnt even think height would matter before joining here(i was 16 when i joined) and i wanted to look shorter like my friends cause i thought i looked goofy at 6'0" here jfl

But in the last times this autistic height thing got all over social media and now all of a sudden 6'0 Is short like everyone grew 4 inches in a year, geniunely if i see a 5'9 guy irl id never think he's short tbh, maybe i can think that if i see a football match or something like that
I'm leaning towards that as well. There's tons of tallcels and normies on here but no chadlet aka chad face manlet height guy on here. Face is literally everything, your height helps don't get me wrong but if your fucking ugly it doesn't matter if you are 6'5 or 5'6. You are still going to get rejected.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis and goo25

Vid from 2015 btw
Screenshot 20240725 205434 YouTube

I'm leaning towards that as well. There's tons of tallcels and normies on here but no chadlet aka chad face manlet height guy on here. Face is literally everything, your height helps don't get me wrong but if your fucking ugly it doesn't matter if you are 6'5 or 5'6. You are still going to get rejected.
IMG 20240726 035604

• +1
yea height is overrated, but most of us have normie faces so it's important
yh obviously not saying height doesnt matter
but retards here Say they would prefer being 6'7 like that than a 5'8 chad

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Same reason me and @PseudoMaxxer are 5"6

God evens out the playing board

It'd be over for yall if we were 6"

That guy was like 5'3 or something. I was 5'7 a few months ago and didn't look that short. 5'7 is the taller end of manletism imo cause 5'8 u can just larp 5'9 comfortably
At that time height was still "relevant" for men, Thats the point of my post, Even ER got made fun of in bb.com forum for being 5'9 and 135lbs

• +1
At that time height was still "relevant" for men, Thats the point of my post, Even ER got made fun of in bb.com forum for being 5'9 and 135lbs
What was bb.com? I'm a youngcel

Bodybuilding.com
Brutal. He was being bullied by 5'4 gymcels. No but seriously, I think height has obviously always mattered as long as you aren't very very short compared to the average height male. Barefoot 5'6 compared to barefoot 5'9, u can see a noticeable difference

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath