Why are so many people in the cel/looksmax community so feminine or just gay outright

deepfrieddog

deepfrieddog

NOT A NEWFAG
I don’t just mean that they act fruity because that’s kind of a given, but it’s full of people who post the exact same stuff ‘femcel’ larpers post. And they’ll compare themselves to anime girls, use the cat emoticons, flirt with men (it’s only funny if you’re presenting yourself as a MAN and not a twinky femboy bottom) and just ACT LIKE WOMEN… And it’s super common too. I even noticed people in the looksmax disc serv like it. I don’t get the weird femboy uprising, especially in communities like this when I swear it was against the rules to post homo stuff
And nobody saying nothing about it.. why is liking femboys so common now??it’s gayer than having sex with a fully grown hairy man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Prolly bc ur a newfag idk tho

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
JPEG image

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and Darkeningstar
On a real note because we live in a degenerate society run by kikes who push this stuff onto the youth

• So Sad
Reactions: deepfrieddog
I don’t just mean that they act fruity because that’s kind of a given, but it’s full of people who post the exact same stuff ‘femcel’ larpers post. And they’ll compare themselves to anime girls, use the cat emoticons, flirt with men (it’s only funny if you’re presenting yourself as a MAN and not a twinky femboy bottom) and just ACT LIKE WOMEN… And it’s super common too. I even noticed people in the looksmax disc serv like it. I don’t get the weird femboy uprising, especially in communities like this when I swear it was against the rules to post homo stuff
And nobody saying nothing about it.. why is liking femboys so common now??it’s gayer than having sex with a fully grown hairy man
I'd rather shoot myself

Love is love buddy boyo :feelsyay:🏳️‍🌈

• WTF
isnt it obvious? if you cant get bitches you will go for niggas as a last resort
it may happen subconsciously but it happens nonetheless

isnt it obvious? if you cant get bitches you will go for niggas as a last resort
it may happen subconsciously but it happens nonetheless
Okay I get it on the non-femboy’s end at least but if your inceldom makes you start actin like an anime catgirl then calling yourself an incel is just a cover up for your homosexuality they’re preying on poor lonely men

Okay I get it on the non-femboy’s end at least but if your inceldom makes you start actin like an anime catgirl then calling yourself an incel is just a cover up for your homosexuality they’re preying on poor lonely men
genetic inferiority = low t

Eric harris avi mogs :lul::lul:

• Love it