Reactions: tuaregneet, sigma ✰, truthhurts and 1 other person
im here to spread love

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tuaregneet, anthony111553, chudlite and 3 others
its an incel forum most peoples lives on here are already as sad as it gets

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, chudlite, sigma ✰ and 2 others
Elab, i have a couple of people on here that i think are truecels and they project their hate on to those they envy, possible for the majority?

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and truthhurts
Rep farmers

• +1
Reactions: watah, sigma ✰, noonespecial and 1 other person
Got nothing but love (no homo) for all the users. Hope everyone keeps ascending in every aspect. 🙏🙏:ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, sigma ✰ and AlbinoMaxxer
Its just the culture on these kind of forums.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and sigma ✰
im here to spread love and kindness but @anthony111553 calls me a nigger and it makes me angry and sad

im here to spread love and kindness but @anthony111553 calls me a nigger and it makes me angry and sad
Yah he’s the main one that comes to mind, he hates me a lot for unknown reasons. I think he’s mad because i ascended quite a bit and he’s stuck at ltn

Yah he’s the main one that comes to mind, he hates me a lot for unknown reasons. I think he’s mad because i ascended quite a bit and he’s stuck at ltn
cope im mtn, but im not really hating im just trolling when i attack users cause i find it funny

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
cope im mtn, but im not really hating im just trolling when i attack users cause i find it funny
Oh i thought u were ltn, especially by the things you say about urself, im aware but you don’t gotta put down other users that have like minds as you, we’re all facing similar hardships

I used to think toxic masculinity was just a buzzword for SJWs/feminist whores but there's actual truth to it. You don't see foids hating on each other like how incels on here do

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I used to think toxic masculinity was just a buzzword for SJWs/feminist whores but there's actual truth to it. You don't see foids hating on each other like how incels on here do
Well tbf foids hate on eachother, it’s just behind their backs, it’s nothing to do with masculinity jfl, more so projecting the hatred one has for oneself onto others

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
method of seething

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
because they get bullied by chad irl so they need to bully people on here

brutal cycle of cruelty pill

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Suns9999
Incel rage

IMG 20240713 011721
:bluepill: