Why are some people so perfect?

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-people-so-perfect#
37 Answers

Abbey Miranda
Abbey Miranda

Answered Oct 25
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-people-so-perfect#

main-qimg-b9dcf0c382ddd603f0a2b0d2ca848cc3

This is me. Good body, nice face, clear skin, tall-ish (5’9). Well off family, good grades without effort, great friends. Has passions, hobbies, loves, just like any other teenager. White, upper class, able, pretty, bright young girl. Seemingly perfect. Right?
Wrong.
First of all, I experience a lot of the issues other girls experience. Body image, disordered eating, and I’m far from mentally healthy. I’ve been self-harming for over 2 years, and i’ve attempted suicide once.
Then we add in another thing to the mix.
I’m bi. Going to a Catholic all-girls school, this ensures a multitude of problems. First of all, the general bitchiness and gossip, and then there’s the homophobic teachers who let any bullying slip by. I’d say about 3/4 of my year group has talked shit about me in the past year.
Being queer in a conservative household, it means I can’t even go to my parents for support. My friends, while amazing, are straight so they don’t experience the same issues, so it feels like i’m all alone.
This is when the problems start. I don’t want to think coherently, so I start showing up to school drunk or spiking my water bottle with alcohol. My friends see me off, and i can’t tell them i’m drunk at school, so i always play it off as being ‘tired.’
Do my parents know any of this? Absolutely not.
Whilst i’m not trying to make a show of how terrible my life is, as I realise that i am so fortunate to be living in my country, to be an able-bodied, upper class, conventionally attractive white girl, my life is far from the shallow perfection that it seems. I’m far from perfect.
My point of this is to show that no one is perfect. Everyone who seems to be perfect is dealing with their own issues. Some are just better at hiding it than others. Perfection is overrated. I’m just striving to be happy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Justttt, BigBiceps and 6 others
She thinks that her being white makes her perfect jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

JFL HER MALE LOOKSMATCH IS ON HERE RIGHT NOW ASKING FOR A FUCKING RATING AND GETTING FLAMED CALLED A 3 PSL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
:lul:
Saeagaga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and ZyzzReincarnate
Hi Abbey: I have three daughters—-all grown up and moved away. All were/are the most wonderful people, and all have had their struggles. The judging people do is universal. Once my family doctor wrote me a prescription after I told him a few things I was stewing about. The prescription said, “What others think of you is none of your concern.” He told me I would not have peace until I filled that prescription, and no one else could fill it for me. I had to do it for myself. That was many years ago and the prescription still hangs with a magnet on my fridge. You know, he was right. But it’s a battle. Sometimes I can do what he told me, and sometimes I can’t. Decide what value system you want to live by and don’t apologize for it. Like minded people will gravitate towards you, and you will support each other. It’s a battle that is common to every human being. You’ll be able to do this too. Many have gone before and found their way. Don’t give up.

• Woah
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
:feelskek: Playing on tutorial mode and attempting suicide, what the fuck dude :lul: put her in her male looksmatch body and she will shotgun to the head within 24 hours.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, autistic_tendencies, IWantToMax and 1 other person
her recession is the source of all of her problems

even dikes dont like caved maxillas

She doesn’t think she’s perfect because that one chad didn’t return her call once