Why are spanish dude always be looking like a Chad?

chico is htn on a good day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, AverageTevvezFan, Deleted member 18879 and 7 others
Have you ever been to Spain before?
Average Spaniard looks like this;
Spain boomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 22962, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
chico mogs him to heaven
how tall is this guy btw? i facemog him i’m thinking about influencermaxxing next year in college for status and money
The only statusmaxxing that I would want is the Ian Watkins or Jeffery Epstien Kind. That can get you nice access.
Also Donald Trumpmaxxing if I feel like being commander in chief.

The only statusmaxxing that I would want is the Ian Watkins or Jeffery Epstien Kind. That can get you nice access.
Also Donald Trumpmaxxing if I feel like being commander in chief.
id like to trumpmax but very few people are born into that wealthy families

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
Im from spain and i can tell you that true chads are rare asf but they exist. Like in my uni theres probably 3/100 male students. You probably think we all look like lord sergi

• +1
Reactions: yogui2805 and Adonis
id like to trumpmax but very few people are born into that wealthy families
Over if you have a son. People are in love with his kid Baron. He's heightmaxxed as heck.
Heightmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
"Why are spanish dude always be looking like a Chad?"

Learn to speak English.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Im from spain and i can tell you that true chads are rare asf but they exist. Like in my uni theres probably 3/100 male students. You probably think we all look like lord sergi
Is there a criteria for applying Erasmus programme because all the Spanish guys on this programme are at least HTN+
"Why are spanish dude always be looking like a Chad?"

Learn to speak English.
Why does Spanish dude always be looking like a Chad?

Nigga I haven't slept for almost two days

Spain has good facial genes i guess, but the average height here is around 5'8-5'9 so if u leave the country u get heightmogged all the time

Is there a criteria for applying Erasmus programme because all the Spanish guys on this programme are at least HTN+

Why does Spanish dude always be looking like a Chad?

Nigga I haven't slept for almost two days
Do all the p0lkas at your uni get in queue for those spaniards?

• +1
Spain has good facial genes i guess, but the average height here is around 5'8-5'9 so if u leave the country u get heightmogged all the time
i thought the avg there is 5’11

i thought the avg there is 5’11
I am 5'10 and i am average if not taller than most people, tall people here are pretty rare, for example if you go to the subway in the same train I will be taller than most men, and maybe 1-2 people will height mog me. I only get heightmogged hard when i go on a trip, I once was in Frankfurt international airport and mfs were giants compared to me JFL

• Woah
a lot of chads in Spain, they're not very tall tho

• +1
stop shitposting from asia in broken english
I am genuinely curious because almost all the Spanish dude I have ever seen are HTN+ and they are NTmaxxed too. I got C1 on English proficiency test.

I am genuinely curious because almost all the Spanish dude I have ever seen are HTN+ and they are NTmaxxed too. I got C1 on English proficiency test.
I'm a spaniard myself (nordic pheno tho), HTN facially but 6'3 so it should bump my smv a little bit. In reality I get often mogged by shorter chadlites/chads with med pheno and in my experience they're not uncommon here, especially in the south. Nordic pheno does not really attract much attention here...

I'm a spaniard myself (nordic pheno tho), HTN facially but 6'3 so it should bump my smv a little bit. In reality I get often mogged by shorter chadlites/chads with med pheno and in my experience they're not uncommon here, especially in the south. Nordic pheno does not really attract much attention here...
also they're often hairstylemaxxed, fashionmaxxed and as you said NTmaxxed af

swedish/danish/norwegian guys > NL guys > german guys > spanish/italian/french guys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>………british/us guys

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
swedish/danish/norwegian guys > NL guys > german guys > spanish/italian/french guys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>………british/us guys
not in Spain

Not sure about that tbh, especially when we talk about the percentage of gl men. I was often in the Netherlands and also in Denmark and I didn't notice that many good-looking men. Italy and Spain have a noticeable higher number of gl men for sure.

a lot of chads in Spain, they're not very tall tho
amigo, i am a german guy but i speak fluent spanish. I want to visit spain in december/january for around 2-3 weeks. Where should i go? Andalusia or islas canarias?

amigo, i am a german guy but i speak fluent spanish. I want to visit spain in december/january for around 2-3 weeks. Where should i go? Andalusia or islas canarias?
if you want warm weather go to the canary islands. Andalusia is far more interesting from a touristic and cultural point of view but it's cold in winter

if you want warm weather go to the canary islands. Andalusia is far more interesting from a touristic and cultural point of view but it's cold in winter
Yeah, i think like 15 degrees, right? Not cold to be tbh

Not sure about that tbh, especially when we talk about the percentage of gl men. I was often in the Netherlands and also in Denmark and I didn't notice that many good-looking men. Italy and Spain have a noticeable higher number of gl men for sure.
face wise probably yes but did u see the height and frame of italians for example?

face wise probably yes but did u see the height and frame of italians for example?
My observation is that you can't be good facial wise + being ultra short, exceptions prove the rule. How many times do you see a gl guy around 165cm? Nearly never. Most Chadlites i know irl are somewhat around average height. Tall + Chadlite face is a mogger combo, but i don't see it that often irl. And short guys with good faces, like Jeff Nippard, don't exist irl.

Also, I don't think the difference in height is that massive in Italy/Spain compared to Germany. Most of the guys there are +- similar tall as in Germany, let's say most are between 173cm and 185cm. However, with the exception that there are more outliers downwards than upwards compared to Germany.

How/where did you learn?
by myself at home (Rosetta Stone mogs) + i lived in Peru/Chile/visited Colombia + had a Latina girlfriend for a long time + work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693