Why are Stacies more likely to be models than Chads?

Xangsane

Xangsane

Francine is a Jewish monkey
Every time I interacted with a Stacylite or a Stacy she was a model. Not the case with Chadlites and Chads.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Chadeep, nathan and 1 other person
@ElTruecel @greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel, nathan and ElTruecel
Every time I interacted with a Stacylite or a Stacy she was a model. Not the case with Chadlites and Chads.
ESPECIALLY EE foids

because female models are more valuable than male models

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Rhino LeFort, Art of Pattinson and 5 others
because female models are more valuable than male models
The Chads and Chadlite I interacted with worked in different white collar jobs or were just uni students. I only knew two who modelled but it was a side job (one runway and one part time commercial)
the rest just regular guys
Meanwhile their foid counterparts were ALL models. Every single one

First women are low IQ so modeling is the best they can do if they're pretty.

Second competition: there's a lot of foids who want to be models compared to men so the industry has to choose Stacies.

Third easy money.
Men focus on career

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
They’re rarer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, nathan and Xangsane

Second competition: there's a lot of foids who want to be models compared to men so the industry has to choose Stacies.

Third easy money.

Men focus on career
If it's a guy then it's usually a side thing and not serious but again, I have met more LTN male models than actual good looking ones

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
If it's a guy then it's usually a side thing and not serious but again, I have met more LTN male models than actual good looking ones
That means I can be a model? What's the minimum height.
IMG 20240907 194915

Rate this Hugo model

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
free attention + most chads don't even realize they're chads

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Xangsane, Klasik616 and 1 other person
modelling is a female dominated industry

• +1
Reactions: greycel, FaceandBBC and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and MisterMid
Because they see it as a viable option for work. Guys are often more career oriented and don't consider it a route worth taking probably

• +1
Because they see it as a viable option for work. Guys are often more career oriented and don't consider it a route worth taking probably
Unless if they did it on the side at uni

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Women get paid more in modelling. Viable option for them compared to men.

• +1
The Chads and Chadlite I interacted with worked in different white collar jobs or were just uni students. I only knew two who modelled but it was a side job (one runway and one part time commercial)
the rest just regular guys
Meanwhile their foid counterparts were ALL models. Every single one
How/why are you meeting so many chads and stacys?

1. because there is a higher demand for female models
2. because stacies actually get paid for modeling while male models barely can make ends meet modeling

Third easy money.

Men focus on career
This guy explained it @Xangsane
Especially point number 2. Women are actively aware of the idea of looks growing up.

It becomes a key part of their life, and when they get told that they are objectively good looking, it becomes a natural career path for them.

Also like @Klasik616 said, women aren't that smart and can do modelling. What are the chances you'd say a woman would pick something easy like that, and place priority in showing off to her friends (social validation), rather than benefit of money, at the expense of time, effort and IQ required to do something more challenging, like STEM etc.

Pretty much always they'd pick the first one.

Similar to when interviewer would ask women, high end job with 0 pay or plumber with 100k pay.
All men picked second. All women picked first.

You need to be a gigachad to make any good money in modeling as a man. Basically Meeks or Gandy tier.

Everyday Chadlites get paid like immigrants when modeling. Meanwhile high HTBs that are 5’9 are “supermodels”

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
You need to be a gigachad to make any good money in modeling as a man. Basically Meeks or Gandy tier.

Everyday Chadlites get paid like immigrants when modeling. Meanwhile high HTBs that are 5’9 are “supermodels”
Even the most famous supermodels, like Gandy or O’Pry make peanuts compared to other celebrities.

Realistically, if someone is extraordinary good looking as a guy, his best career path is being an actor. Otherwise just utilize the halo effect to climb the corporate ladder / do sales.

Even the most famous supermodels, like Gandy or O’Pry make peanuts compared to other celebrities.

Realistically, if someone is extraordinary good looking as a guy, his best career path is being an actor. Otherwise just utilize the halo effect to climb the corporate ladder / do sales.
So do most non celeb chads do sales?