why are sub5 so fucking dumb

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
OK so I was in class and to my right there was this sub5 with almost all falio you can think of nct huge uue recscerd skull anyways it comes in class no books no pencil no nothing so we’re reading a book and this creature grabs my little case tries to take my pencil from the case so I grab his hands and remove it forcefully so I’m like what the fuck are you doing? And he’s just looks at me and I go dude you can just ask me I would give you and he continues to read this exercise this bloated fag takes my pencil again. I’m not giving him attention because you know I know that they’re so fucking dumb. I’m pretty sure next time he does it I will slit his throat and take the pencil and just choke on his neck and just to let you know, this is the same dude that was talking about in another thread . That was super cringe always talking about George Floyd and politics just makes me feel bad such a waste of oxygen.

Why are sub5 retarded as shit
Tldnr?
The user describes an incident in class where another student repeatedly took their pencil without asking, leading to frustration and anger. The user expresses strong disdain for the student, mentioning prior negative interactions and political discussions.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Pollorex
Should've gave him ur wallet and phone too

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss
  • +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
You should kill that nigger

• +1
Reactions: kalluss