WHY ARE SUBHUMANS BONESMASHING!?!? (AUTISTS GTFIH)

vrift

vrift

Iron
Before you mega retard cavemen run to reply to this thread defending bone smashing, and explaining that your fugly sub 5 curry sex slave who has less PSL than a fruit fly got 30kg of pure bone mass with only the side effect of severe down syndrome. HOLD ON!!! Does bone smashing work? Depends. Then saar what could be the issue? The problem with bone smashing is that I'm seeing SUBHUMANS with a worse base than the average resident of Mumbai doing it, the reason the base of your face matters is because if the parts of your face weren't in the correct/ideal place to begin there is NO point in smashing in hopes of gaining mass just for your face to still be disfigured/uncanny. For example, if your cheekbones were low/recessed. Would you rather do thumbpulling, zygopulling, expand/widen your palate, or even do surgery to fix the underlying issue as to why your cheekbones are low/recessed? Or would you rather grab a hammer and start smashing your cheekbones and zygos like a patient who escaped from a psychiatric unit, in hopes of gaining mass to magically make your cheekbones appear higher and more prominent? Any logical biotic organism with little to no knowledge on looksmaxing and with at least 1/64 of a brain would've picked the 2nd option. The moral of the story, if you want to bone smash PLEASE fix the base you are starting on. But is bone smashing cope?
Onto my second take on bone smashing, why is bone smashing still hyped up? I mean, I get all that Wolff's law copium with how bones adapt and change to the stress that they are put over which is true. But what this law mainly states is about bone DENSITY. Density or in other words STRENGTH, this means that they will become stronger and harder by accumulating mass on the INSIDE of the bone. The only thing that this mass will do is strengthen the bone on the inside for protection from possible stress that can later occur. "B-b-but I saw a thread about a before and after about bone smashing.":geek:. STFU! Does anyone actually even believe that these "NATURAL" 2-year transformations about ADULTS that you see on the internet and on this site are "REAL"?!:lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:. First, they are adults, second, they are claiming natural with their only methods being used were mewing and other horse shit (Salludon):feelswhy:. Bone smashing was NEVER an actual factor that was used in successful ascensions. The way to get as best possible ascension (bone mass) naturally is through exercises such as the ones that are shown on psl.oscar's tiktok acc (go watch them). Anyways back to bone smashing. The changes that can POTENTIALLY occur after extremely painful (with the risk of hitting nerves) and long durations of bone smashing are LIMITED. If you wanted to get as much bone mass as the ltn documented after 2 years of giving himself brain damage, you would actually need to COMPLETELY break the bone and stabilize it with metal. In other words, go hardmaxx brah:feelshah::blackpill:.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, jué, Saint Casanova and 2 others
Because it is a joke and doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: vrift
The way to get as best possible ascension (bone mass) naturally is through exercises such as the ones that are shown on psl.oscar's tiktok acc (go watch them).
😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Bale
Have you heard of paragraphs ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone, fibonacci, ronald_2 and 3 others
Bonesmashing pros and cons:

Pros: Increased bone density

Cons: Nerve damage, Bruises, Fractured skull, Teeth extraction, CTE(Permanent brain damage), No enhancement effects on your jawline or skull

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, aboriginalmaxxing and vrift
it may or not work I will try it anyways

• +1
Bonesmashing pros and cons:

Pros: Increased bone density

Cons: Nerve damage, Bruises, Fractured skull, Teeth extraction, CTE(Permanent brain damage), No enhancement effects on your jawline or skull
there is no pros nigga. it only causes microfractures and swelling, not bone growth. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
there is no pros nigga. it only causes microfractures and swelling, not bone growth. :lul:
When the fuck did I say it causes bone growth you stupid nigger. It increases bone density but through an inferior method. Excuse my language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, lucifer6969 and Onewithmoss
Before you mega retard cavemen run to reply to this thread defending bone smashing, and explaining that your fugly sub 5 curry sex slave who has less PSL than a fruit fly got 30kg of pure bone mass with only the side effect of severe down syndrome. HOLD ON!!! Does bone smashing work? Depends. Then saar what could be the issue? The problem with bone smashing is that I'm seeing SUBHUMANS with a worse base than the average resident of Mumbai doing it, the reason the base of your face matters is because if the parts of your face weren't in the correct/ideal place to begin there is NO point in smashing in hopes of gaining mass just for your face to still be disfigured/uncanny. For example, if your cheekbones were low/recessed. Would you rather do thumbpulling, zygopulling, expand/widen your palate, or even do surgery to fix the underlying issue as to why your cheekbones are low/recessed? Or would you rather grab a hammer and start smashing your cheekbones and zygos like a patient who escaped from a psychiatric unit, in hopes of gaining mass to magically make your cheekbones appear higher and more prominent? Any logical biotic organism with little to no knowledge on looksmaxing and with at least 1/64 of a brain would've picked the 2nd option. The moral of the story, if you want to bone smash PLEASE fix the base you are starting on. But is bone smashing cope?
Onto my second take on bone smashing, why is bone smashing still hyped up? I mean, I get all that Wolff's law copium with how bones adapt and change to the stress that they are put over which is true. But what this law mainly states is about bone DENSITY. Density or in other words STRENGTH, this means that they will become stronger and harder by accumulating mass on the INSIDE of the bone. The only thing that this mass will do is strengthen the bone on the inside for protection from possible stress that can later occur. "B-b-but I saw a thread about a before and after about bone smashing.":geek:. STFU! Does anyone actually even believe that these "NATURAL" 2-year transformations about ADULTS that you see on the internet and on this site are "REAL"?!:lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:. First, they are adults, second, they are claiming natural with their only methods being used were mewing and other horse shit (Salludon):feelswhy:. Bone smashing was NEVER an actual factor that was used in successful ascensions. The way to get as best possible ascension (bone mass) naturally is through exercises such as the ones that are shown on psl.oscar's tiktok acc (go watch them). Anyways back to bone smashing. The changes that can POTENTIALLY occur after extremely painful (with the risk of hitting nerves) and long durations of bone smashing are LIMITED. If you wanted to get as much bone mass as the ltn documented after 2 years of giving himself brain damage, you would actually need to COMPLETELY break the bone and stabilize it with metal. In other words, go hardmaxx brah:feelshah::blackpill:.
Bonesmashing dont work only people who believe that are tiktokcels and niggacular

• +1
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Why arent we just applying force to the bone not by hitting but by vibrating via a massage vibrator thingie? Much safer easier to apply for long time and vibration goes deeper in the bone or is more effective. Theres also torsion force but thats more difficult to apply to bone

• JFL
Reactions: Bale
It’s been 1 and a half year since it got mainstream and we still haven’t seen a single believable accession jfl

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe