Why are swedish people I've met online so nice?

Nasi Lemak

Nasi Lemak

INFP 9w1 Melancholic (Dominant)
They can turn coal into gem

legit pewdiepie turned youtube from coal to gem and he was swedish too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
less contact with subhumans means more optimistic outlook on life and human nature which leads to better social interactions.

being around low iq deathniks and the environment they create is soul draining

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jhon Smith, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
less contact with subhumans means more optimistic outlook on life and human nature which leads to better social interactions.

ironic

I am swedish and people on here say I am super nice. @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, WeiWei, 5.5psl and 5 others
Sweden is my favorite Muslim country.

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Nasi Lemak

that's true

thanks our schouls taught us hitler were bad so we hate him we became nice

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, WeiWei, emeraldglass and 2 others
how good looking would you say the average swedish woman is, compared to other places?

• +1
Reactions: fuse, falcon1 and HarrierDuBois
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, falcon1, WeiWei and 2 others
Average swedish girl would be rated HTB on .org.
I once saw a pack of what I assume were swedish or danish exchange students at a shopping mall in my city. They were all blonde with light eyes and most of them looked very good, both the guys and the girls.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It's all fake. Jante Law.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
They can turn coal into gem

legit pewdiepie turned youtube from coal to gem and he was swedish too

View attachment 2363442
Idk about Swedes but Americans and Brits are probably the worst people I meet online but also the best at the same time. Europe is in the middle met less extremely bad people but less interesting people as well.

America imo is just an extreme place with worse people but it also has more interesting people. Less people in Europe are as depressed or unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, emeraldglass and Nasi Lemak
soy faggot country that why

• So Sad
Less people in Europe are as depressed or unhealthy
Have you met Polish and Lithuanians online? They're usually unlikable most of the time based on my experience

Swedes and Germans were the nicest I've met

Last edited:
Have you met Polish and Lithuanians online? They're usually unlikable most of the time
Poor or 2nd world mostly I don't think Slavs are bad just very cold people. You would be the same if you lived that way

• +1
Have you met Polish and Lithuanians online? They're usually unlikable most of the time based on my experience

Swedes and Germans were the nicest I've met
The Poles I've met online are usually have really annoying personalities and the Lithuanians are just psychotic.

• +1
thanks our schouls taught us hitler were bad so we hate him we became nice

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The Poles I've met online are usually have really annoying personalities and the Lithuanians are just psychotic.
Poles online are either gay or really aggressive, Lithuanians on the other hand are always 100% aggressive

They're autistic.

It's because historically, we had to get along in order to cope with the cold climate up here in the North. If you were a bastard disagreeable person then you'd be left out to die in the snow, so evolutionarily we adapted to prevail in this environment. Also short crop harvesting seasons forced us to plan ahead and store food in intelligent ways that developed our grand brain capacity.

It's because historically, we had to get along in order to cope with the cold climate up here in the North. If you were a bastard disagreeable person then you'd be left out to die in the snow, so evolutionarily we adapted to prevail in this environment. Also short crop harvesting seasons forced us to plan ahead and store food in intelligent ways that developed our grand brain capacity.
Slavs live in cold climate, and are some of the most cold disagreeable people

• JFL
Bro let’s chat DMs I need Swedish gf wife they are super gorgeous hot how can u be around six h gore

• +1
Bro let’s chat DMs I need Swedish gf wife they are super gorgeous hot how can u be around six h gore
IMG 9543
Lol bruh just get a slavic girl. They are discounted white women that can cook and clean

• +1
Do they love BWC? What's the pheno of the average Swede who slays the most PAWG cheeks?
Swedish attractive girls like old money high class white boys, the lower class less attractive white girls generally go for the MENA badboys.
If you want a girl like this:

Then you need to be like this:

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Average swedish girl would be rated HTB on .org.
Can’t wait to move to Stockholm what’s best city to move to Sweden for gorgeous swede girls

• +1
Yes bro I want a girl that looks like that so
Swedish attractive girls like old money high class white boys, the lower class less attractive white girls generally go for the MENA badboys.

be robust pretty boy it maesthrtic ???

Yes bro I want a girl that looks like that so

be robust pretty boy it maesthrtic ???

Can’t wait to move to Stockholm what’s best city to move to Sweden for gorgeous swede girls
Stockholm & Gothenburg best ones.

Stockholm & Gothenburg best ones.
Gothenburg is where my uncle is going is it good place for hot Swedish model looking girls are they like in abundance everywhere I go ?

Gothenburg is where my uncle is going is it good place for hot Swedish model looking girls are they like in abundance everywhere I go ?
Do they like tall robust light skin Somalis

Yes everywhere especially night clubs in Stockholm.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes everywhere especially night clubs in Stockholm.
Bro ur giving me a binder under my blanket so ur telling there won’t be a shortage of hot blonde Swedish girls with good facial structure in Gothenburg and Stockholm every where I go

Where do u recommend me to go to see them also what can I attract them with for them to fall in love with me

Idk about Swedes but Americans and Brits are probably the worst people I meet online but also the best at the same time. Europe is in the middle met less extremely bad people but less interesting people as well.

America imo is just an extreme place with worse people but it also has more interesting people. Less people in Europe are as depressed or unhealthy
I term this the anglo paradox

• Love it
I'm a lore master
My mother is from the countryside and she talked about how deeply ingrained it is in Swedish culture on the countryside when she was growing up.