Why are tall normies always with short subhumans/land whales, while chadlets get with stacylites shorter than them?

L

looksmaxer_7

Iron
This is what I observe atleast in my city. If not most, a considerable amount of tall normies or worse sub-5's, are always with landwhales/subhumans much shorter than them, while chadlets are seen with stacies/stacylites same height or slightly shorter than them.

It's so brutal, is it that the subhuman women go for tall normies because they'll never get chad yo commit? That's my theory atleast.

This is what I observe atleast in my city. If not most, a considerable amount of tall normies or worse sub-5's, are always with landwhales/subhumans much shorter than them, while chadlets are seen with stacies/stacylites same height or slightly shorter than them.

It's so brutal, is it that the subhuman women go for tall normies because they'll never get chad yo commit? That's my theory atleast.
Because height is mostly male gaze and overestimated ( even tho it have some benefits ) the tall mtn pulling stacy is a myth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, rubberduck, fuckedupmanlet and 7 others

dnr

manlet ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sayi, rubberduck, Accelerator and 6 others
Because height is mostly male gaze and overestimated ( even tho it have some benefits ) the tall mtn pulling stacy is a myth
idk about that. if you look at the guys girls fall for on TikTok or even Pinterest its normally tall guys. It is face included too though

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
idk about that. if you look at the guys girls fall for on TikTok or even Pinterest its normally tall guys. It is face included too though
Nah
Tall is an option. Like boobs for girls
If you actually pay attention to it a lot of them are short
on tiktok and social media in general height became a trend
And you know how women love to act like sheep

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck, looksmaxer_7 and wastedspermcel
Nah
Tall is an option. Like boobs for girls
If you actually pay attention to it a lot of them are short
on tiktok and social media in general height became a trend
And you know how women love to act like sheep
short as in 5'10 or short as in 5'7

Im 6’1-6’2 bud
At this height you should know that men don’t care about height.
Most men are actively confused about the role height plays in their looks whereas most women make it abundantly clear that it is a key looks factor to them. Maybe not as much in practice but definitely in public, which seems more humiliating.

Most men are actively confused about the role height plays in their looks whereas most women make it abundantly clear that it is a key looks factor to them. Maybe not as much in practice but definitely in public, which seems more humiliating.
Opposite
No women ever talked abt my height as a good thing irl even tho i had multiples relations
Guys however talked abt it very often
Just my experience but it say a lot

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, fentmaxxer289 and looksmaxer_7
Opposite
No women ever talked abt my height as a good thing irl even tho i had multiples relations
Guys however talked abt it very often
Just my experience but it say a lot
I have had a different experience at 6’2”. For all of highschool I was a total lanklet with an alternative crowd and even in that more “accepting” setting women in my friend group would comment on it. In college I knew several houses of girls with marks by their doors at 6’ to vet who could enter. Guys I know never talked about it and if anything had much greater unspoken camaraderie amongst shorter men. I go on instagram and see street interviewers in my city and a main complaint that many women give is that the men here are short. That doesn’t mean they won’t date short men but it’s like they are almost ashamed to do so when confronted with it.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I have had a different experience at 6’2”. For all of highschool I was a total lanklet with an alternative crowd and even in that more “accepting” setting women in my friend group would comment on it. In college I knew several houses of girls with marks by their doors at 6’ to vet who could enter. Guys I know never talked about it and if anything had much greater unspoken camaraderie amongst shorter men. I go on instagram and see street interviewers in my city and a main complaint that many women give is that the men here are short. That doesn’t mean they won’t date short men but it’s like they are almost ashamed to do so when confronted with it.
Do you live in the US ? maybe thats why. I heard height is much more important there

Do you live in the US ? maybe thats why. I heard height is much more important there
Yeah, could be the case with very socialized american women.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I see the exact opposite lmfao. Tall normies always get hot girls, although chadlets tend to get pretty attractive girls too. I mean their overall SMVs should be similar so I doubt there's a big difference

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, user123456, socialcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Because 100% of his suscribers are women
Just look at others vids without her. You’ll see
it makes me jealous and sad fuck you. you're right tho

Subhuman women often want the chadlets because they think they’re easier than the gal chads. They can’t get them to commit. Thoughts?

I see the exact opposite lmfao. Tall normies always get hot girls, although chadlets tend to get pretty attractive girls too. I mean their overall SMVs should be similar so I doubt there's a big difference
Subhuman women often want the chadlets because they think they’re easier than the gal chads. They can’t get them to commit. Thoughts?

Idk i live in Europe. Here it's Tall chad>>chadlets>>any height normie.

6"6 saved me so no height isnt cope

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
it makes me jealous and sad fuck you. you're right tho
Dont worry
Just do your best with what you have
Other than that no reason to fuck your mind thinking abt this bs

Do beckies chase after chadlets as they think they have a better chance than a tal chad?
Yes but they chadlets actually do get stacylites their height or shorter, while tallcels get landwhales. Just be in the top 0.5 percentage of men to attract landwhales theory

Yes but they chadlets actually do get stacylites their height or shorter, while tallcels get landwhales. Just be in the top 0.5 percentage of men to attract landwhales theory
And so the chadlets don’t commit to the beckies?

Post an example of a stacylite

yeah i mean im 188ish cm in the middle east. its almost only guys that keep complementing the height. theres anyways no use crying about somethings thats almost certainly unchangeable ( if u say height is changeable through leg lengthening surgery ur dumb ash theres no helping u ).

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7
Let me guess. You're short?

Let me guess. You're short?
5'10. Plain average where. I live.

Height > face

We’ve heard it from women multiple times

Height > face

We’ve heard it from women multiple times
Yh on social media
Because its how it work
Say something that will make peoples comment /- react a lot > go viral
Does NOT mean height is anything crazy

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7