Why are tattoos a thing?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Why are tattoos so popular why do so many people decide to permanently paint their skin what's the reasoning what the fuck.

• +1
Reactions: watah, glaruz, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Only ghetto whores have tattoos

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
  • JFL
IMG 2137
They’re cool I got tons
It’s a hobby ima get them all over my face soon too :aheago:

• JFL
Idk. But tattooing your body isn't a new concept. It's just another form of an aesthetic standard. Like the body modification the kayan people does, putting bunch of rings around their necks to elongate them. You wouldn't get it, and I wouldn't be able to tell you in what way could that be perceived as aesthetic, but that is their main reason. Could be symbolic/ religious reasons too for the tribal people, though most modern people would concur their tattoos have meanings too so I guess they're no different.

• +1
cuz people want to feel special

• +1
I think they are cool.

Why are tattoos so popular why do so many people decide to permanently paint their skin what's the reasoning what the fuck.
they try to un-manchild, un-nerdify look tougher but t hey dont know it's cause of their facial bones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and imthesupremecel
nothing special about tattoyo
not all people view them that way, some people like art, and they see their bodies the same way, you know, like billie ellish and zayn malik

• +1
Tattoos are cool in theory, but they look like shit after time. The coloring is weird to me. If the color stays bright and smooth, I might like them. I have seen people fraud failos and nichemaxx for alt whores though.

• +1
not all people view them that way, some people like art, and they see their bodies the same way, you know, like billie ellish and zayn malik
fuck those people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico and napleon
Incel trait: hating tattoos
I hate them too tbh

• +1
they look nice and make me feel cool

To make themselves look non-vanilla

• +1