Why are tattoos so damn expensive?

Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
All I want is a few small tats not even a full sleeve. Called a place today and it looks like it will run me at least $500 wtf. How do I get tats without going bankrupt?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
what kinda tats u tryna get ?

• +1

Attachments

• 7C70EC80-8DB6-4772-BED0-E2DE825C2638.jpeg
    7C70EC80-8DB6-4772-BED0-E2DE825C2638.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi
do one at a time

if they were cheaper we would have more people getting shitty tattoos and regret it that would be kinda funny ngl

if they were cheaper we would have more people getting shitty tattoos and regret it that would be kinda funny ngl
Fuck I guess I’m gonna have to bite the bullet and spend $500 JFL

Tattoos take a lot of skill to apply thats what youre paying for, better to pay 500 and have it done right than get a cheap one that looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, LastHopeForNorman, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
Tattoos take a lot of skill to apply thats what youre paying for, better to pay 500 and have it done right than get a cheap one that looks like shit
You’re right man, the place has me make a reservation for like a few months out too, crazy how much demand they have

• +1
You can do your own tattoos, some simple designs aren't difficult, inmates do this kind of stuff all the time in prison.
1111-4.jpg
91BAcegmNNL._SY355_.jpg
Nakolki%2Bna%2Bpalcah.png
f57c0f58c03c51a3058c8f64e75a0173.jpg

I want to get a tatto by an artist that is expensive as hell, and has a waiting list of a few months. Ideally he is a star artist where its really hard to get a meeting. Thats the only way to get a high quality tattoo that you will like long term and be proud of. You would also not go to a backdoor surgeon for a surgery. Choosing a tattoo artist because he is cheap = low iq.

Btw, a sleeve is ideal. The rest is not enough to attract girls.

56a9cf3e8be68cac40d712d6062c266b

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling
I want to get a tatto by an artist that is expensive as hell, and has a waiting list of a few months. Ideally he is a star artist where its really hard to get a meeting. Thats the only way to get a high quality tattoo that you will like long term and be proud of. You would also not go to a backdoor surgeon for a surgery. Choosing a tattoo artist because he is cheap = low iq.

Btw, a sleeve is ideal. The rest is not enough to attract girls.

View attachment 1146653
This is interesting. You think a sleeve is better than getting smaller tats?

This is interesting. You think a sleeve is better than getting smaller tats?
a nice realistic sleeve mogs for sure, but you need to pay for good artist. I would calculate 3000-4000€ +- and you need to wait to get an appointment.

dude dont go to a bad artist go when u can afford to get a great tattoo.

mine was $280. snake from hand to mid forearm

depends where you live

There’s cheap tattoo artists and they fucking suck. I used to work a job where I meet a ton of people, I’ve seen so many disgusting tattoos, to the point where I didn’t want one anymore.

if you’re going to get one spend a lot of money, do your research and wait a full year after you figure out what you want since it’s permanent.

a nice realistic sleeve mogs for sure, but you need to pay for good artist. I would calculate 3000-4000€ +- and you need to wait to get an appointment.

Unironically this kind of trashy, low class "bad boy" tattoo is one that increases the vaginal moisture the most.

Good ROI

• +1
Reactions: sensei
They aren't expensive you just don't have money. Go moneymaxx.