Why are the Podiums for Second and Third-Place Now at the Same Height in the Olympics??

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Mistral
Wtf is this, part of their woke "equity" agenda??

The third-place (Bronze) finisher has always stood on the lowest podium, followed by second place (silver), who stood a little higher, and then first place (gold), who stood on the highest podium in the center.

Is this considered 'discriminatory' now??

At this rate, they'll soon lower the gold podium to the same level as silver and bronze, you know, for "equity" and "inclusion". Don't wanna hurt anyone's feeeeeeeeelings now, do we?

I swear, I fucking hate this current generation of sensitive little faggots that are running the world. Never seen anything so pathetic in my (long) life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and pablomaxx
What the fuck is the point of competing, if they're just going to equate everything??
Might as well just hand participation trophies to the athletes. This way, no one will feeeeeeeeel bad or be 'offended'.
Better yet, just scrap the Olympics altogether, instead of watering it down to the point of absurdity.

The Olympics is going in the same direction that Miss America/Miss Universe did. Haven't watched that politicized shit show in years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noobs