Why are the yankees most popular player never fully black?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
They've literally never had a full black as the most popular player, brutal racepill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Imretarded? and majesticincel
none of they're most popular players are dominican dumbfuck that's the redsox
Same shit, they both swing sticks and hit balls bitch, don’t get your panties in a bunch

I have not watched a baseball game in over a decade. But as a 12 year old I had encyclopedic knowledge of Baseball stats.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and majesticincel
Same shit, they both swing sticks and hit balls bitch, don’t get your panties in a bunch
and what does that have to do with your dominican comment you low IQ APE

and what does that have to do with your dominican comment you low IQ APE
IMG 5324

FUCK U

Because there are no full black people in america

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
They've literally never had a full black as the most popular player, brutal racepill
bcuz the 2 combined are unstopabble, black side = athletic and agile, white side = smart and intelligent

The Astros mog all of baseball. Best team and they own and rape the Yankees

mog at cheating
Cry about it little bitch. Jfl if u think other teams weren’t cheating too. Yankees get raped by Astros in playoffs every single year. Please don’t bring up the Yankees on this forum again.

Cry about it little bitch. Jfl if u think other teams weren’t cheating too. Yankees get raped by Astros in playoffs every single year. Please don’t bring up the Yankees on this forum again.
COPE NIGGGER, this year we're getting the dodgers vs yankees matchup we would've had without the cheating manlets

COPE NIGGGER, this year we're getting the dodgers vs yankees matchup we would've had without the cheating manlets
Ur pissing me off hard. Why do u worship those cheating teams who use Astros as scape goat. Fuck u dude Astros own both those teams u live in Florida why the fuck u support these cheating bandwagon teams fuck u dude ur not my friend anymore

Ur pissing me off hard. Why do u worship those cheating teams who use Astros as scape goat. Fuck u dude Astros own both those teams u live in Florida why the fuck u support these cheating bandwagon teams fuck u dude ur not my friend anymore
nigger are you an astros fan? tbh i don't actually watch baseball cause it's shit

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
nigger are you an astros fan? tbh i don't actually watch baseball cause it's shit
Yea I’m an Astros fan lmaoo I get triggered when ppl dicksuck Yankees and act like they didn’t cheat same with dodgers.

Yea I’m an Astros fan lmaoo I get triggered when ppl dicksuck Yankees and act like they didn’t cheat same with dodgers.
why arent you texans fan then nigga, CJ stroud is the next brady frrfr

• JFL
why arent you texans fan then nigga, CJ stroud is the next brady frrfr
I bandwagoned Brady hard when I first got in football. Texans were so ass we had Matt schaub at QB. But now I’m hoping Texans do good the team looks good going forward. Ur right CJ stroud looks amazing but Mahomes is insane idk if Texans can beat chiefs we will see

I bandwagoned Brady hard when I first got in football. Texans were so ass we had Matt schaub at QB. But now I’m hoping Texans do good the team looks good going forward. Ur right CJ stroud looks amazing but Mahomes is insane idk if Texans can beat chiefs we will see
2 niggers and both are hyped to hell, the nfl will make sure we have them in the afc title this year

• JFL
2 niggers and both are hyped to hell, the nfl will make sure we have them in the afc title this year
how do u feel about the jets? Ur team is lowkey rlly good on paper. Rodgers is goated if he stays healthy i can see dad jets making a run