Why are there barely any Asian users here?

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
The only active East Azean posters that I can think of right now are @incel194012940 and @thecel.

I don't want to count hapas and obvious LARPers like @Meraki but maybe I should because there's literally no one else left...

There are tons of chinks in the Ratings section of course but they just come and go as greycels usually do, so this question is more about why these people don't stay.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and SidharthTheSlayer
The only active East Azean posters that I can think of right now are @incel194012940 and @thecel.

I don't want to count hapas and obvious LARPers like @Meraki but maybe I should because there's literally no one else left...

There are tons of chinks in the Ratings section of course but they just come and go as greycels usually do, so this question is more about why these people don't stay.
Pathetic life you have

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and shabby890
Pathetic life you have
You could've made a very easy first post joke about how all the ricecels are too busy losing their minds on reddit subs like r/AsianMasculinity but you fucking blew it, congrats!
This is why your post to rep ratio is so shit btw, which is weird since you seem to rot here way more than I do.

And it's not like I'm denying that my life is shit? You're the one playing this ridiculous character whose whole premise is based entirely on dot org users being nice enough to not call you out and ridicule you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Bushman and SidharthTheSlayer

there was little proex
he is gone

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Because we just tell most of them to rope tbh, no point in staying lol.

I think it's because ricecels back home would be on forums in their own respective languages, and western ricecels being often very bluepilled, due to their parents forcing them to studycel 24/7. Very few have self awareness, a lot like currycels. It's strange because from what I see the VAST majority of Indian users here live in India.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Joe Rogancel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others
Asians are bluepilled from birth by their parents to focus on getting a high end job so they can beta bux a roastie when they're 30

They’re too busy slaying irl

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Ark is a kpop chang innit

They are all on incels.is

low consciousness

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Most asians in their fob countries don't speak English, they will be on their own forum.

Asians in the west are less integrated to mainstream societies so feel it less than ethnics, they generally can hide more in their own asian schools, colleges, suburbs and feel it less

Last edited: