Why are there only 2 surgeons who do infraorbital with saddle?

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
I don't understand why only 2 surgeons do this. is there a risk or something associated with it or is it a niche implant and you can't find many surgeons who do it?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and Artemis
I have no idea but if you need saddle implant it is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter and datboijj
what’s the difference

what’s the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and lepo2317
Because they have a monopoly on that.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I don't understand why only 2 surgeons do this. is there a risk or something associated with it or is it a niche implant and you can't find many surgeons who do it?
We discussed it in my thread.

In general, some surgeons do not do it, because these implants with saddles have to be inserted from the upper eyelid. The reason for this is the infraorbital nerve: it cannot be touched/compressed. AFTER that, you would have to do the lateral canthoplasty/canthopexy (not sure) to return the lower eyelid into the proper shape.

However, the majority of Maxillofacial surgeons, who are usually the public that do various implants, actually do NOT have experience working with the lower eyelid: this is the prerogative of oculoplastic surgeons. Thus, the person who installs these saddle implants has to have the experience with them. So, very few guy.

There might be other reasons. In fact, PROBABLY there are. But I know only this one ^

:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, fruitgunpop and Oberyn

Eppley as usual: 3 paragraphs and HE DOESN'T ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION.

IS THERE ANY INHERENT RISKS???

Well, Eppley does not answer, and probably there IS a reason for this. :cop:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, cutecel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

In general, some surgeons do not do it, because these implants with saddles have to be inserted from the upper eyelid. The reason for this is the infraorbital nerve: it cannot be touched/compressed. AFTER that, you would have to do the lateral canthoplasty/canthopexy (not sure) to return the lower eyelid into the proper shape.

However, the majority of Maxillofacial surgeons, who are usually the public that do various implants, actually do NOT have experience working with the lower eyelid: this is the prerogative of oculoplastic surgeons. Thus, the person who installs these saddle implants has to have the experience with them. So, very few guy.

There might be other reasons. In fact, PROBABLY there are. But I know only this one ^

iirc they are intraoral. so they don't touch soft tissue.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
iirc they are intraoral. so they don't touch soft tissue.
SADDLE implants?

They CAN'T be "intraoral". There is NO way to install them from the oral cavity without fucking up one's whole face. The saddle goes into the socket a little, so the access is simply not visible from below.

Only through the eyelid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
SADDLE implants?

They CAN'T be "intraoral". There is NO way to install them from the oral cavity without fucking up one's whole face. The saddle goes into the socket a little, so the access is simply not visible from below.

Only through the eyelid.
idk. @RealSurgerymax if you can install a malar implant I don't see any reason why you can't install a saddle :feelsuhh:

i asked 2 people here they said pagnoni didn't touch the soft tissue maybe they don't know either what exactly he did. @herring

idk. @RealSurgerymax if you can install a malar implant I don't see why you can't install a saddle :feelsuhh:

i asked 2 people here they said pagnoni didn't touch the soft tissue maybe they don't know either what exactly he did. @herring
Maybe they did not perform the lateral canthoplasty? It is not possible to install any implant without touching "soft tissues", because mouth is soft tissue too.

Maybe they did not perform the lateral canthoplasty? It is not possible to install any implant without touching "soft tissues", because mouth is soft tissue too.
I mean i meant cantho etc. eye related shit

• +1
I mean i meant cantho etc. eye related shit
Yeah, that might be not necessary. I don't know for sure. Eppley performs these by default. But idk if Pagnoni does.

Infraorbital implants can reduce pfl?

Saddle is overrated

• JFL

thoughts on hitting this nerve when bonesmashing?

• JFL
thoughts on hitting this nerve when bonesmashing?
Pride Infinity GIF by INTO ACTION

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
bonesmash is risky, could get perma fucked from damaging nerve tbh

or maybe its not that easy to damage these nerves that severely. alot of mma, boxers etc dont get facial paralysis despite the extensive trauma they receive to these sensitive regions

• +1
@Ekil73_YT @niggacum492139

@Sonny fuck u greycel nigga bitch

15854.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It’s harder to perform, surgeon usually needs experience in occuplastics to confidently perform it without risking damage to the eye.

I think its because surgeons dont view the level of aesthetic improvement justifiable by the risk of potentially making you blind

• JFL