Why are there so many 2023cels here?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
It's ironic cos most of the people that talk about blackpill going mainstream etc joined this forum this year. I swear at least half the accounts I see say joined in 2023.
Tbh if you joined in 2023, there's a high chance you're one of the normies you don't want joining this forum

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, TheDragon, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 7 others
@drop

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Jamaldickjavontus
Banned from .is so I had to migrate here

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
You are surely not talking about me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and optimisticzoomer
This is another account im from 2021

• +1
I joined in 2022 + lurked since 2021😇

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and optimisticzoomer
I wish I could make a new acc but don't want to be labelled as a 2023 greycel this aint even my first account

• +1
It's ironic cos most of the people that talk about blackpill going mainstream etc joined this forum this year. I swear at least half the accounts I see say joined in 2023.
Tbh if you joined in 2023, there's a high chance you're one of the normies you don't want joining this forum
Screenshot 20230729 1755252

• JFL
Reactions: Ruakh and optimisticzoomer
I wish I could make a new acc but don't want to be labelled as a 2023 greycel this aint even my first account
Why would you want a new account?

It's also possible that a minority of people haven't been normies at all and didn't fit in, so they kept looking for answers and found this site now. But yeah, a lot are coming from tiktoks.

• +1
I wouldn't mind my account getting deleted together with the other greycels.

It's also possible that a minority of people haven't been normies at all and didn't fit in, so they kept looking for answers and found this site now. But yeah, a lot are coming from tiktoks.
Some but very very rare come from youtube(like me). Been 2 years and I just found this forum in June.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Some but very very rare come from youtube(like me). Been 2 years and I just found this forum in June.
I came here after spending a week on incels.is.
Yeah, it takes a lot of time to find this place and other blackpill shit on your own.
The large amount indicates that they come from tiktok, i.e they have been exposed directly to this shit.

I came here after spending a week on incels.is.
Yeah, it takes a lot of time to find this place and other blackpill shit on your own.
The large amount indicates that they come from tiktok, i.e they have been exposed directly to this shit.
I've been following itv for 2 years before even knowing about this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
tiktok tourists

I only came here for bodybuilding purposes also moreplatesmoredates, Hamza, Icecoldjt, IndogeniousSwiss, CHJ, stephicold, sneako made me join

I didnt join through tiktok or any mainstream social media platform
I thought this was obvious

Because sryianpsycho is spreading looksmaxx