Why are there so many 99.999 percentile slayers on this forum?

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
D7687F90 40D7 4275 A086 A30D829721D2

D69E6673 93B5 4956 8EF4 3087BB73B764

Just got brutally mogged by another 99.999 percentile slayer :feelsrope:

Rename the forum to slayers.me tbh

Just rope if you aren't 99.999 percentile in 2020

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 1680, LordNorwood and 8 others
Larpers.net

Its ok bro im 6’1 too

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3328
Do my height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

• +1
Over 6ft cels :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3328
India is a highly varied place due to eugenics program
See Exhibit A-
IMG 20191230 012830

Being literally elevated relative to 99% of the population is truly exhilarating, it is a shame you will never experience it bro. @Fuk can attest to this lmfao

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3962
How am I supposed to know how tall are you :lul:
im 6’9”

how do u not already know this?
See Exhibit A-
View attachment 209677
Being literally elevated relative to 99% of the population is truly exhilarating, it is a shame you will never experience it bro. @Fuk can attest to this lmfao
it is indeed exhilarating to be unmoggable. U guys will never get it, its indescribable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3463 and Deleted member 3328
there aren't. they just live rent free in ur head so u think there are many

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3328
People troll with height and autists rope because they think every woman wants a man taller than 6'1. 6'1 is already very tall, and pretty rare in most countries, not to mention third world countries. jfl at narcissistic PSL aspies wanting to be 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3328, BigBoy and 1 other person
See Exhibit A-
View attachment 209677
dnrd
A7CD6827 77CF 4022 91E7 59525B9531B1

I can take a trip to your shithole and still be 99.751 percentile :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
See Exhibit A-
View attachment 209677
what part of India are you from?

People troll with height and autists rope because they think every woman wants a man taller than 6'1. 6'1 is already very tall, and pretty rare in most countries, not to mention third world countries. jfl at narcissistic PSL aspies wanting to be 6'7
cope im 6'1 and get mogged as soon as i leave the house. my 6'1 manlet height is unironically why i dont leave the house anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip, Solidcoin, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and EthnicelAscension
larpers.me
larpers.me
larpers.me
larpers.me
larpers.me
larpers.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, EthnicelAscension, chadpreetinthemaking and 2 others
cope im 6'1 and get mogged as soon as i leave the house. my 6'1 manlet height is unironically why i dont leave the house anymore
I've been saying the Semites are faking average men's height data. When I go to the supermarket most are 6'1

I've been saying the Semites are faking average men's height data. When I go to the supermarket most are 6'1
Tales from the slums of Mumbai tbh

Link ?

• Hmm...
When VR develops, I don't want you to simulate what it is like being a 6"4+ man because I don't want you to rope my guy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Marw
the funny thing about this post is it's framed as a troll post and people are gonna think a troll post

but its the truth :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3583
Most of them are larpers

• +1
They're not lol the averages are accurate, its just our perception of them that is inflated for multiple reasons. Most people overestimate averages.
At 6'3 I tower over most people I meet. Tested it again today while shopping with my little brother and it held up. Only occasionally is someone taller than me.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2486
i read a post by a 6'1" white guy that went to Punjab/the jatt area and he said he felt short there. around bottom 40%. i think its true bc a lot of jatts are extremely tall

Mentally weak average height incels will rope if they read this thread

tbh I think that's the point. Questioning again and again what the average is, and how trustworthy our perception of reality is. Since most cels are mentally ill, the very idea of being inferior to a miniscule percentage of men terrifies them, and they rope. Thus threads like "Over if you're 5'10" are made every other day, weakening incels' spirits and making them wallow in self doubt and suicidal thoughts.

i read a post by a 6'1" white guy that went to Punjab/the jatt area and he said he felt short there. around bottom 40%. i think its true bc a lot of jatts are extremely tall
Feeling short is probably an exaggeration bro. The average Jat is 5'11 would be my educated estimate

They're not lol the averages are accurate, its just our perception of them that is inflated for multiple reasons. Most people overestimate averages.
At 6'3 I tower over most people I meet. Tested it again today while shopping with my little brother and it held up. Only occasionally is someone taller than me.
Most likely because the manlets stay at home, brutal

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
9216DDC6 31F9 4061 B1ED AB26706C6D7B

@cocainecowboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3328
Feeling short is probably an exaggeration bro. The average Jat is 5'11 would be my educated estimate
11DB23CF 2E33 49DA 9FC1 EF1046E5D2EF

5’11 :lul: more like 5’7

Caged at 54 kg

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
This forum attracts looks obsessed narcissists, what u expect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3962
Whatever bro, at the end of the day you will never know what it is like to heightmog 99.975% of the population. Also, my ancestors weren't twink faggots so I don't need SARMs to gain muscle jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Whatever bro, at the end of the day you will never know what it is like to heightmog 99.975% of the population. Also, my ancestors weren't twink faggots so I don't need SARMs to gain muscle jfl
924A9FE5 2B21 4416 8D1C A99B5984893A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
It's over for you

Just kill yourself at this point

It's blatantly obvious to everyone you are larping

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Most likely because the manlets stay at home, brutal
There's a lot of reasons:
  • As you said, extreme outliers will probably be out and about less than regular people.
  • We naturally tend to overlook (especially if we're tall) the massive amounts of shortish men that we see, but then we remember the taller men that we see and that inflates our sense of the average. Its a form of selection bias. Your eyes glaze over when you see six 5'10s but then you see a 6'2 to 6'3 guy and you take notice.
  • The places we go create a form of selection bias as well. There's one guy on here for example who says the average at his workplace is 6'0 to 6'1, I don't disbelieve him. But that isn't a representative sample.
  • We can't truly measure someone's height at a glance. Most people out and about are wearing shoes. The shorter you are probably the more likely you pick a thicker sole, but thicker soles are popular in general due to the fashionable boots and sneaker craze. This inflates everyone's height. When I wear boots for example I appear 6'4, I well and truly tower over everyone and I get more frequent comments about how tall I am JFL
Probably more reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
They say that bullies were usually bullied at some point. I have to bully these 6'1 copers because you mog to me oblivion :feelsbadman:
You never bullied anyone in your life u subhuman currycel larper :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui