Why are there so many fat asses?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Do guys not care about their health, appearance, or getting girls/relationships at all? Like all you have to do is eat less

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet, Growth Plate and Wallenberg
Do guys not care about their appearance or getting girls/relationships at all? Like all you have to do is eat less
these giys are still better looking than me

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet
Do guys not care about their health, appearance, or getting girls/relationships at all? Like all you have to do is eat less
They're bluepilled so either they don't focus on their appearance or they lack discipline... eating less is hard for most people. And the ones that do workout, bulk instead of cut and get fat

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
They're bluepilled so either they don't focus on their appearance or they lack discipline... eating less is hard for most people. And the ones that do workout, bulk instead of cut and get fat
Even bluepilled normies know that being fat is bad for looks and health.

They just don't care or lack discipline.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, hebbewem, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
fatcels are addicted to food like ppl are addicted to drugs so it's not just "eating less" for them
but I don't get how you can struggle to lose food addiction if you're blackpilled and know that you're losing pussy because you're a fatass

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19294
a big part of people aged 21+ are hungry all the time they can't do their job properly while hungry and they are stressed so they use food as a source of comfort

they either already have a girlfriend or they are incel and have given up on life

• +1
Reactions: htnambition and Deleted member 19294
Even bluepilled normies know that being fat is bad for looks and health.

They just don't care or lack discipline.
I don't think bluepilled normies really understand how much of a difference 10% bf vs 20% bf makes on your appearance. They'll calculate their BMI and it'll say they're within the "normal" range when in reality they're skinnyfat with bloated face

• +1
Reactions: htnambition
Many people now work from home so not much exercise, cost of living is crazy rn because governments are corrupt and unhealthy food is cheaper.

in case you thought it was bad, BMI standards overlook a significant part of the population that's too fat, the real numbers are among the lines of this, with close to 90% of the adult male population in first world countries being fat to the point where it impairs their long term health.

Fatt

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Bro when I told people at work I was counting calories you could tell it made them uncomfortable. Bluepilled af. They treated me like I was anorexic or something. I had a gut that was hanging over my trouser waist!

People who eat a typical corporate food can't just "eat less" to stay slim because those foods are so calorie dense, high in carbs and nutritionally empty. The body doesn't just signal hunger for calories but also for nutrients. If they eat less it just makes this malnourishment worse, add on top blood sugar crashes and it's an unsustainable way to diet. This is why normies say stupid shit like "diets don't work". What they mean is dieting on modern foods doesn't work.

The correct way to diet is to reduce food calories and volume while increasing nutrient density.

Food taste good working out is hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294

Users who are viewing this thread

Back