Why are there so many female niggers that lust for Koreans on Wattpad?

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Serious. I personally dont like nig girls but hey, seems shitload of em fantasies about asians, especially koreans.

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/bwam,ambw
Look at other tags as well. Look at just "romance" section as well. Crazy

Look at how many posts there are. Crazy. I bet @PapaGremlin takes his time to write cuckold stories like em

Wtf is wattapad

No one in USA knows what that is

I cant wait for yall to express ur feelings

@Blkpill Godfather @Will Blunderfield @Jiyn @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @Cheesyrumble @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar

Give ur thoughts
You ask a question and have no proof either way I don't care

You are a coping subhuman retard

Sincerely

Curry mafia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Serious. I personally dont like nig girls but hey, seems shitload of em fantasies about asians, especially koreans.

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/bwam,ambw
Look at other tags as well. Look at just "romance" section as well. Crazy

Look at how many posts there are. Crazy. I bet @PapaGremlin takes his time to write cuckold stories like em
Abused gook dog barking for my validation yet again
FeHq

Because there's a stark contrast between yellow men and black men. Black men are thugmaxxed, yellow men are the opposite. Black women, after a period of being with thugmaxxed men, start to look for something else. This is where yellow men enter the game. PS: why don't you like black women? They personalitymog and bodymog other women. If it weren't for their innate degeneracy, I would be going for black women. (Out of all races, black people (in the west, at least) start having sex earlier than others, there is nothing racist about pointing out this fact. Most teenage mothers here are black women.)

Abused gook dog barking for my validation yet again
View attachment 1872967
arent u the same shitskin that posted a roided pic of urself to get males validation? fucking shitskin fag. Perhaps u can rub it off 24/7 and that disgusting color may come off

arent u the same shitskin that posted a roided pic of urself to get males validation? fucking shitskin fag. Perhaps u can rub it off 24/7 and that disgusting color may come off

on some real shit, at least his chin is aligned with his forehead. U see these cumskins that look like literal turtle. Holdup let me pull up the picture for u. Same with shitskins. Keep ur beard to hide it :ROFLMAO:
Meanwhile estrogenic gook faggots can't even grow a beard jfl. You will be bullied to suicide soon. (In Minecraft)

Don't use the N word, thank you. Mods, take a look at this racebait
@Preston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back