Why are there so many Indian looksmaxers?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
No hate to the brothers. Just seemed curious to me. Is it just the sheer population of India?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Because the majority are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Can you please provide examples. Many of them. In my opinion the biggest looksmaxers are the South Koreans, they have the highest rate of plastic surgeries, lookism is accepted, real and very prevalent there and they even made the comic lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 611
Because they are the most subhuman race besides abos. I feel for them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Can you please provide examples. Many of them. In my opinion the biggest looksmaxers are the South Koreans, they have the highest rate of plastic surgeries, lookism is accepted, real and very prevalent there and they even made the comic lookism.
My first thread ever on incels.me was about the lookism manga. Either it was the first or the second. Well yeah I agree with this post but I think he's more referring to people in psli.

I should have been more specific, I meant PSL users

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and AspiringChad
because curry is objectively the least desirable male race

based south korea

I’m a newfag. Isn’t PSL a rating system?
PSL stands for the sites on which it is used. All the lookism sites. Should be SLLI if it's up to date lol.

Anyway OP, the answer is obvious: THEY ARE UGLY, SHORT, SMELL BAD, AND HAVE BAD SKIN COLORING WHAT MORE REASONS DO YOU NEED. Not hating just stating ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and AspiringChad