Why are these Pacific Islanders so robust?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Why?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and kebab
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 61895, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
dnw the video but Hawaii is a small island. There's no where to run like in the plains of Africa. You can't run, so you gotta be robust and huge to be able to fight off potential threats. In Africa you can be small as long as you can run, you have plenty of places to run and you don't have to fight. This is just my theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, kebab and wishIwasSalludon
how is it gay?
IMG 7035

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Posture and diet obviously

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wishIwasSalludon
not genetics?
Everyone is born with a forward maxilla outside of birth defects. Bad habits leads to recession. It’s 2024, mewing and chewing is only cope after child hood. It’s prevention, not correction.

• Hmm...
over for mew copers
I’ve been mewing since 2018. I started at age 16. I’m 21 now almost 22. It’s 100% a cope. I also have been floor sleeping without a pillow, extreme chin tucks, and incisor chewing. My teeth are the EXACT same as they were when I was 10 years old. Mewing is preventing damage from age 0- around 10.

• +1
I’ve been mewing since 2018. I started at age 16. I’m 21 now almost 22. It’s 100% a cope. I also have been floor sleeping without a pillow, extreme chin tucks, and incisor chewing. My teeth are the EXACT same as they were when I was 10 years old. Mewing is preventing damage from age 0- around 10.
so the mewing results are just surgery maxxers shilling as mewing, over for the mewing cope

joined 2023, dnr

• JFL
whats ur channel
Go on it’s brutal psl god vids and you’ll see my comments. I’ve also known @thereallegend since like 2021 we used to debate on YouTube black pilled channels.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Go on it’s brutal psl god vids and you’ll see my comments. I’ve also known @thereallegend since like 2021 we used to debate on YouTube black pilled channels.
Nah I’m not doing all that

Mewing raises your hyoid bone, well like it normally should’ve been anyway but that habit helps it be where it was meant to be

dnw the video but Hawaii is a small island. There's no where to run like in the plains of Africa. You can't run, so you gotta be robust and huge to be able to fight off potential threats. In Africa you can be small as long as you can run, you have plenty of places to run and you don't have to fight. This is just my theory.
If this were true then why do Nigerians arguably have the best genetics in all of bodybuilding?

• +1
Soft changes but nothing crazy. My teeth are still crooked and in the same position as I was 10 years old. I’m 21 now.
So should I still continue mewing? And how much did it ascend you would you say?

So should I still continue mewing? And how much did it ascend you would you say?
I mean I wouldn’t not Mew as it’s what nature intended. But after child hood, it won’t move your maxilla forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64064 and wishIwasSalludon
That’s fine since my maxilla is already good how many psl points did it ascend you? Like .5 maybe
Yea maybe 1 total. Some angles I look insane like a lightskin version of Chico and some I look subhuman.

i see , u apparently havent looked into orthotropics