Why are they allowed?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
I don't think I can manage much longer, idk why this had to happen, had to be cursed with unfortunate genetics. Anyone else with a similar situation, don't rope because you will be forgotten, this whole life is a joke, but if you feel the need to die, might as well take out some disgusting niggers and foids with you, and let the normies weep

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, Abhorrence, Gonthar and 2 others
I'll ldar until i'm dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 17735
I don't think I can manage much longer, idk why this had to happen, had to be cursed with unfortunate genetics. Anyone else with a similar situation, don't rope because you will be forgotten, this whole life is a joke, but if your gonna die, might as well take out some disgusting niggers and foids with you, and let the normies weep
Interesting philosophy...Where do you live, sir?

[IMG width="914px" height="901.974px" alt="Wannabe Chad"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/21/21048.jpg?1690891318[/IMG]

I'm just curious to see where you will go ER...
I'm not doing anything bud, most ER attempts are failures, Elliot Rodger killed unknown ricecels and old ladies. He was gonna go after foids and chads but got cucked by a locked door. Literal waste and he offed himself too

Most are insignificant, but everything is too high surveillance, it be nice to have hundreds of niggers and foids perish tho