Why are TikTok femoids so insecure lmao

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
I literally gave an honest opinion on a TikTok with a femoid asking to be rated and these retard foids have to cope so hard and make it about me lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603-131135.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-131135.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Klaas Vaaker and not__cel
Why would they value your opinion if you're not chad. To them you're Just like the desperate simps in their dms Who make them feel like stacies

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and piec
Why would they value your opinion if you're not chad. To them you're Just like the desperate simps in their dms Who make them feel like stacies
Basically they're just retarded as fuck and can't accept reality from someone who isn't Chad, if I were Chad I'd make them kill themselves or blackmail their nudes and send it to their parents

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and the BULL
Basically they're just retarded as fuck and can't accept reality from someone who isn't Chad, if I were Chad I'd make them kill themselves or blackmail their nudes and send it to their parents
They've been used like toilets by chads, cummed on spitted on pissed on and maybe even shat on, the resentment they hold towards males Is infinite, they cannot accept that they don't look as good as the chads they fall in love with so they release their anger on normies.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec and Mkhzee