Why are ugly girls so rude?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
So I've noticed this for a very long time but I never understood it. When I walk down the street or in a bar or something I like to make contact with most of the girls and just smile, if she returns the smile or something I usually say hi and so forth. However I've noticed that uglier girls always seem to act snobby when you look at them and smile. I am not trying to pick em up just that I am in a good mood and so forth. However on the other hand really hot girls always return the smile and are always up for a quick chit chat. Whats up with this?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 21863, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Because they're toxic and mentally ill over the stress of being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 2832, darkness97 and 5 others
projection and negative reinforcement

Hot girls are more approachable and NT, ugly girls are more miserable on average and hate the world @fogdart

Lifetime of being treated like shit makes you hate people

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2832, 134applesauce456 and 3 others
Same reason khhv incels are always rude. Lack of validation turns to butterness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Nick.Harte, 134applesauce456 and 6 others
Because the only point of foid existence is to be attractive breeding material.

Being ugly as a foid beats the entire purpose of female.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, 134applesauce456 and Vvvvxxxx
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 31457
Ugly people are generally more depraved.

• +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456
So I've noticed this for a very long time but I never understood it. When I walk down the street or in a bar or something I like to make contact with most of the girls and just smile, if she returns the smile or something I usually say hi and so forth. However I've noticed that uglier girls always seem to act snobby when you look at them and smile. I am not trying to pick em up just that I am in a good mood and so forth. However on the other hand really hot girls always return the smile and are always up for a quick chit chat. Whats up with this?
Becuz they know they are ugly and become uglier after 25 and mentali ill being by getting mogged

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Because they think they deserve better

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
they probably think you are trying to make fun of them or something. I know what it feels like, no interaction seems genuine when ur ugly and insecure + being hot gives you confidence so obviously you'll be more inclined to talk to strangers

Last edited:
i've always found the opposite actually. i find whenever i meet a group of girls; the prettiest one is usually the quietest.

but fr though, yeah it was already said. bitterness and resentment over past experiences carry over into your meetings with them of course. doesn't matter how irrational as humans rarely are rational. That's why i usually don't take shit too personally. some women when they are being irrationally mean to you, they are saying the things they wish they said to an ex.

i'd even argue that beautiful women are more likely to say hey and be open to reinforce their positive experiences to subtly mog their friends so they can soothe themselves. all this being subconscious as well by the way. they will probably say "what's this creep want?" "he's so ugly". while the pretty women will think "this guy is sooo into me"

Last edited:
Ugly fat girls usually give me the most attitude. They already know they have no chance so their ego makes them want to pretend they're the ones rejecting you. It's not always the case though, some of them can be friendly. You see the same thing from men too, it's always the bottom tier subhumans that act immediately hostile if you severely mog them. Chads usually dgaf

I’ve noticed ugly girl cashiers are all business. Attractive one are flirty and joke around. I’m pleasant to both. But the ugly ones have attitudes.