Why are ugly women more arrogant than hot ones on average?

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
Why is that?

Most girls that were arrogant and mocked me were ugly, while the good looking ones usually treated me with respect.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, falcon1, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
Cuz their bodies are toxic from their bad genetics and bad experiences

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, try2beme and Deleted member 19766
They usually project the hostility that they get hoes be salty

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, crosshold, Arcturus and 1 other person
Why is that?

Most girls that were arrogant and mocked me were ugly, while the good looking ones usually treated me with respect.
the hot ones are like that because you know and they know you aint got no chance with them

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 19766
they are blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 19766
Hot girls typically only have really wealthy or htn+ guys hitting on them irl and uggos are usually content being their orbiter and staying in the friend one so there's no additional benefit to the Stacy if she's bitchy to them (even tho she can get away with it).

On the other hand, mid girls have all kinds of trucels & weirdos hitting on them irl thinking they've got a shot since she's 'in their league'.
So naturally, as a defence mechanism, they develop a nasty attitude against any male who isn't chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar, Aladin, angelo and 3 others
because the good looking girls know they are so far out of your league they dont feel they need to externalize it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 19766 and Latinus
ltb and mtb often take it personally when a subhuman asks them out because it reminds them that they're not as good looking as stacy

its an ego thing

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
because the good looking girls know they are so far out of your league they dont feel they need to externalize it

it's so ironic that stuff like this isn't water on a site like this

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
why are 25 yo incels obsessed with perfect looking 16 yo virgins while hollywood/sports superstars normally date 30+ women with quite a lot of previous partners, op?

Why is that?

Because ugly arrogant girls have gotten poor treatment in their life and simply dish it back out in the form of projection.

Beautiful girls are treated like diamonds so they’re innocent and sweet to everyone around them. They don’t know what evil is.

Ugly bitches wake up and have to look in the mirror and see their mug everyday. Their only form of coping with not looking like Adriana Lima is to have delusional confidence.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Gonthar
Ugly girls are in denial
As a result are more hostile, defensive, delusional

Attractive girls are in reality
As a result more humble, accepting and lower standards in relation to their looks level

• +1
Reactions: copernico, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 8365
Ugly bitches are desperate to not be seen as low positioned on social dynamics ladder, which is why they're always awful towards incels lest someone thinks they're both on same level. They must desperately emphasise they're above you by being as hostile, rash and rude as possible

While for good looking girls that "danger" doesn't exist, everyone knows they're pretty and desired so they don't need to go out of their way to be bitches to anyone, plus they're usually treated better and don't have any grudge against the world and society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Ugly bitches are desperate to not be seen as low positioned on social dynamics ladder, which is why they're always awful towards incels lest someone thinks they're both on same level. They must desperately emphasise they're above you by being as hostile, rash and rude as possible

While for good looking girls that "danger" doesn't exist, everyone knows they're pretty and desired so they don't need to go out of their way to be bitches to anyone, plus they're usually treated better and don't have any grudge against the world and society
Cindy Kimberly is perfect exemple

INFP HAPA STACY

Imagine being a female, blackpill being ingrained in your biology, and being ugly lol

Why is that?

The same for men, tall good looking men are more chill and pleasant to be around

less insecure because have nothing to prove

subconciously good Looking ppl know they have superior genetic and don’t need to prove themselves

Also good looking ppl who act bad or insecure are just low IQ tbh

Because the best looking women rarely get approached- most men find them too intimidating - so they typically have lower bodycounts and are less jaded and hostile.

Average/below average women get approached all the time because chads, chadlites, normies, and subhumans see them as cumbuckets (which they are) leading to bitterness and frustration.