Why are we bringing everyone down here ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
All the female boards actually builds up their own.However with us literally you can't get 1 thread without people bullying each other on every little detail forgetting were literally in this together.Honestly i am starting to believe the opposition some what that these forums literally are used to fuel self harm.

Know this isn't a blue pilled cope either Looks are everything they are the deciding in literally everything that being said we should be trying to build others up.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Kade, LordGodcat and 5 others
All the female boards actually builds up their own.However with us literally you can't get 1 thread without people bullying each other on every little detail forgetting were literally in this together.Honestly i am starting to believe the opposition some what that these forums literally are used to fuel self harm.

Know this isn't a blue pilled cope either Looks are everything they are the deciding in literally everything that being said we should be trying to build others up.
It's because men are competitive
We are higher T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, Hades, CopingHard and 8 others
We are higher T

But you do realize if you build your own community up we all benefit in the long run

Men bond through bullshitting each other.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Kade, Deleted member 5204 and 7 others
KYS

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Men bond through bullshitting each other.

I mean with my irl i don't find any value in bringing them down i find it more fun to be bitter about norm faggots.

We are higher T

It’s over for many men, gallons and gallons of them. Society is doomed. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, BigBoy and Deleted member 2403
I mean with my irl i don't find any value in bringing them down i find it more fun to be bitter about norm faggots.
Ig, I mean I never experienced anybody trying to bring me down on here. I guess because I never did it to anyone else.

Most people here are autistic in real life soo they only shit talk through keyboard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and turkproducer
People usually just bring you down bcs it is easy asf lmao. With other users many just fuck around and joke around

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
It’s over for many men, gallons and gallons of them. Society is doomed. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.
This is the first full sentence I’ve ever seen from u.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6856
People usually just bring you down bcs it is easy asf lmao. With other users many just fuck around and joke around

REally just me they never do it to anyone in the ratings section.

I agree. Slay king

How is it joking around lmao

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You obviously dont get banter between people in social interactions, do you?

Banter is supposed to be in good fun it's not supposed to be stuff like just rope op or some shit like that.

You can tell when it's just for fun or not.

Banter is supposed to be in good fun it's not supposed to be stuff like just rope op or some shit like that.

You can tell when it's just for fun or not.
Just rope then, faggot

It would be Reddit the way you envision it retard

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Aesthetic
You acted nicer before the expose
Don't really understand what you mean, i am never truly mean against anyone on this site jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Don't really understand what you mean, i am never truly mean against anyone on this site jfl.

You acted kinder before you got exposed.

You acted much more chilled and shit.

You acted kinder before you got exposed.

You acted much more chilled and shit.
You must be confused, i mainly just come here to shitpost and post some of my opinions. Most of my actual real conversations with users is done in the discord server.

6B48BD44 A57D 47A6 A92B AECA28414D8A

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ritalincel
You must be confused, i mainly just come here to shitpost and post some of my opinions. Most of my actual real conversations with users is done in the discord server.

No i dont mean know I mean like a couple months back you used to be way more chilled

But you do realize if you build your own community up we all benefit in the long run
Not quite
It can turn into a bluepilled Reddit fest real quick

Besides the same man you are building up will be the same man you have to compete against whether you like it or not

Not quite

Besides the same man you are building up will be the same man you have to compete against whether you like it or not

I mean it's not like getting women is a 0 sum game their should be more than enough women going around.

I mean it's not like getting women is a 0 sum game their should be more than enough women going around.
I guess
Each to their own

its just a prank bro

Not quite

only you live in the same area lol tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
some female boards are extremely nasty tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer