Why are weeb girls so horny for feminine dudes?

Cyden

Cyden

Feminine dude who definitely is not gay.
Weeaboo bitches are the only girls that were after me without being a gay dude

They always fancy feminine men, is it because of Anime or is it because most of them are masculine and they need some genetic balance?

u are a pretty boy girls like pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
BECAUSE YOU UTTER NIGGER FAGGOT

SOME GIRLS PREFER PRETTYBOY PHENOS AND SOME MASCULINE PHENOS AND OTHER WANT FULL DOM PHENOS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
BECAUSE YOU UTTER NIGGER FAGGOT

SOME GIRLS PREFER PRETTYBOY PHENOS AND SOME MASCULINE PHENOS AND OTHER WANT FULL DOM PHENOS
And other want u

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 6997
sure they are

I love weeb girls because they are usually mentally ill to a greater extent than non-weeb girls and therefore easier to manipulate emotionally.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 8576 and 7 others
I love weeb girls because they are usually mentally ill to a greater extent than non-weeb girls and therefore easier to manipulate emotionally.

You can have them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Blackout.xl and sytyl
You can have them

JoinedAug 13, 2020Posts45Reputation18Time online5h 18m

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cyden and Blackout.xl
JoinedAug 13, 2020Posts45Reputation18Time online5h 18m

I'm not into anime so they aren't worth my time

same

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl
it's over if you aren't making them cosplay anime characters for you
i dont like le animes

but we gymcelling to get pink cosplayerpussy son

• Love it

Based and rodepilled

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
high T low inhib trait

• JFL
bcz they are lesbian

• JFL
Reactions: Cyden and GigaMogger
weeb bitches go for asian dudes

Its cuz they want a guy to peg son

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
How to know which categorie of girls like which pheno(pretty body, dom etc)? I need to adjust my social behaviour because I messed up sometimes by acting the other way round

How to know which categorie of girls like which pheno(pretty body, dom etc)? I need to adjust my social behaviour because I messed up sometimes by acting the other way round
You can't get change identities like undergarments, unless you want some lingering psychological disorders on top of it

You can't get change identities like undergarments, unless you want some lingering psychological disorders on top of it
I have whole groups of people thinking Im an extrovert chadlite and another group thinking Im an introvert incel