Why are white boomers complaining about schools serving halal meat?

Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
Meat is meat, I don't know why these SFcel boomers are complaining:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 22841
Halal food does not even taste that bad JFL. And they probably eat plenty of halal food everyday without even knowing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 190cm90kg, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Halal food does not even taste that bad JFL. And they probably eat plenty of halal food everyday without even knowing it.
It's meat, it doesn't matter if it's halal, kosher or stunned.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 22841
Meat is meat, I don't know why these SFcel boomers are complaining:

At my school theh complained about it a lot. They don’t understand what halal meat is they think it’s some special type of weird Muslim meat

They don’t get that halal meat is just meal killed in a certain manner.

I went to a middle class white school btw

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
At my school theh complained about it a lot. They don’t understand what halal meat is they think it’s some special type of weird Muslim meat

They don’t get that halal meat is just meal killed in a certain manner.

I went to a middle class white school btw
Not surprising. Once I overheard a white girl talking to a Pakistani guy at my school; they were debating this topic and the white girl said "halal meat shouldn't be introduced into this school, this is an English school and its culture should be kept".

Why do you hate white people so much

Also I’m gonna go out with hijabi Turk girl with big boobs tomorrow will let you know if I make her non halal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Not surprising. Once I overheard a white girl talking to a Pakistani guy at my school; they were debating this topic and the white girl said "halal meat shouldn't be introduced into this school, this is an English school and its culture should be kept".
Yeah that’s bacislly the arguments I heard all the time in school ahaha. White women wiukd behave more civilised cos women are timid virtue signalling faggot bitches who need to die. Sorry this applies to all races not just white women.

Anywyas the paki should have smacked her

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The article is 9 years old jfl

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Yeah that’s bacislly the arguments I heard all the time in school ahaha. White women wiukd behave more civilised cos women are timid virtue signalling faggot bitches who need to die. Sorry this applies to all races not just white women.

Anywyas the paki should have smacked her
I wanted to knock her head over with a water bottle.

UK truely is the most degen country to allow that shi

• WTF
It's literally the same shit I don't understand the outrage. There are also pork options for non-muslims too it's not like they banned pork.

• +1
wdym "that bad" there is literally 0 difference between halal meat and normal meat.

you think the way you killed the animal have effects on the taste of meat?

• +1
It's literally the same shit I don't understand the outrage. There are also pork options for non-muslims too it's not like they banned pork.
torturing animals to death is not "the same shit", you are just a massive moron

torturing animals to death is not "the same shit", you are just a massive moron
Have you seen pork facilities? Male pigs are castrated without anaesthesia as children shortly after being born, many die of blood loss.
No element of the meat industry is humane. I'm fine with that but you're still deluded about that it seems.

wdym "that bad" there is literally 0 difference between halal meat and normal meat.

you think the way you killed the animal have effects on the taste of meat?
Are you retarded? By that bad i meant in terms that there is no difference you stupid cunt. It's a saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Are you retarded? By that bad i meant in terms that there is no difference you stupid cunt. It's a saying
It's a saying for when something is different you moron.

It's a saying for when something is different you moron.
Listen here dipshit. By me saying "it's not even that bad" refers to me saying it because theres no difference (In taste and kinda general) is to why it's not that bad. The only difference is in terms of the way the animal was killed. Everyone else could get that besides you JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Have you seen pork facilities? Male pigs are castrated without anaesthesia as children shortly after being born, many die of blood loss.
No element of the meat industry is humane. I'm fine with that but you're still deluded about that it seems.
your argument is that they are already suffering so much that they might as well be tortured to death as well,
You really are the most cucked idiot on the planet. The solution to the cruelity of pork facilities is to reduce the suffering, not to increase it just because the media brainwashed you into believing it was ok.

Mysterious tales from the europoor region Amerimutts don't even think about Halal problems

Normies and normie conservatives hate muslim stuff for no fucking reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back