Why are white men retarded??

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

6+ psl Chad dating a Subhuman rice farmer

Even I would unironically rejected her irl. I have rejected better.

Wtf is happening. Reverse hypergamy for men?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 16101, lutte and 14 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

white women are going for ethnics so they go for ethnics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16984 and 3 others

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 14905, lutte and 2 others
she is so subhuman

what a stupid cuckish man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, fjor2096, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 17829, Lmao and 9 others

She didn't do anything wrong it's that 6psl faggot that deserves to be castrated

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Baldingman1998
Might be a hard concept to grasp for someone not living in west but western people care more about personality than looks , no wonder west is dying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, fjor2096, lutte and 6 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and MaxillaMaxing
They like lil azian gurls

Might be a hard concept to grasp for someone not living in west but western people care more about personality than looks , no wonder west is dying
What? I thought this concept of looks>all is more common in west. Btw personality matters is a worldwide concept.

That poor innocent man. He doesn't realize the gook is using him for his genetics. I'm sure if he had the same personality but was a 5'7 and same face as her she would be disgusted by his presence

:feelswhy:k

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, lutte and Deleted member 7580
Nigga is dating a worm

186582CF B234 4774 8B88 AE218CD79AF4
5EDD01E8 75D7 4D9C 97C2 5C387055C081

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 16101 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and stevielake
What? I thought this concept of looks>all is more common in west. Btw personality matters is a worldwide concept.

That poor innocent man. He doesn't realize the hook is using him for his genetics. I'm sure if he had the same personality but was a 5'7 and same face as her she would be disgusted by his presence

:feelswhy:k
No looks matter far more outside west, most people in west especially Canada choose their partner based on personality, many even choose their hookups based on personality… personality is harder to change that’s why most people can’t accept :bluepill::feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No looks matter far more outside west, most people in west especially Canada choose their partner based on personality, many even choose their hookups based on personality… personality is harder to change that’s why most people can’t accept :bluepill::feelsbadman:
They choose hookups based on personality?! That's cap

• +1
Reactions: lutte
They choose hookups based on personality?! That's cap
I’ve heard girls say they hooked up with a guy bcz he was funny , charming and charismatic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9670, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

that's completely normal. by this forum's standards 95% of men are dating down here in NYC
the reality is to date a stacy you need some combination of exceptional stats in face/height/dick/status/money + good luck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, lutte, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
I’ve heard girls say they hooked up with a guy bcz he was funny , charming and charismatic
I've had girls tell me I look good bald and that personality is what matters. Jfl at believing anything women say. They say they like dad bods but cream themselves to abs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Looks234
It’s cuz all the mulattos and tyrones are takin the Stacys :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bvnny., Looks234, stevielake and 1 other person
It’s cuz all the mulattos and tyrones are takin the Stacys :Comfy:
Whites have highest smv. And even if that was true (it's not) he can still get latinas or meds. Why gooks? Even indians and black girls mog gooks. Gooks are the bottom. No ass no tits no face nothing. Atleast black girls have hot bodies. Gooks just eat bats

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, lutte and Deleted member 16101
Whites have highest smv. And even if that was true (it's not) he can still get latinas or meds. Why gooks? Even indians and black girls mog gooks. Gooks are the bottom. No ass no tits no face nothing. Atleast black girls have hot bodies. Gooks just eat bats
i see sooooo many tall white chadlite+ men dating ugly/overweight east asian girls here in nyc
maybe they actually care about personality and the girl is nice to them

Men look for respect more than anything. This girl clearly respects him and maybe that's why he chose her.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I think she's cute and I think this is the type of WMAF couple that could make mogger sons like this guy:

arifin-putra-the-raid-2-the-raid-2-berandal-2014-H686MG.jpg

Arifin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Looks234 and Deleted member 16101
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 16101
Nah, indian and blacks are uglier
problem in USA is so many girls are overweight
average girl is somewhere between chubby to obese
fat indian and black girls are completely unfuckable no idea how men are even dating them

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Baldingman1998
Nah, indian and blacks are uglier
Nah tbh I rank blacks higher than gooks. And indians also higher than gooks. That's just my opinion. Ofc whites meds and latinas on top

better not get mom's eyes though :lul:

It's a toss up. The Hapa man I posted has round eyes and looks like a mogger. He also just has bold, "3 dimensional" facial morphology that fully Asian men rarely have.

I find the eye shape of Hapas usually ends up in some intermediate state (Hidinginmyroom (Daniel Lord) and ER come to mind). Daniel had to locationmaxx to Asia so he could have enough SMV to have a sex life due to looking very Asian (eye shape being a strong contributing factor here).

I think round eyes are more common among Hapas than full-blown epicanthal folds though.

problem in USA is so many girls are overweight
average girl is somewhere between chubby to obese
fat indian and black girls are completely unfuckable no idea how men are even dating them
Obese women in general are unfuckable. I literally wouldn't be able to get hard unless I'm thinking of a skinny girl while fucking her. I got many chances to fuck fatties tbh(they made it easy). But I would rather masterbate

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16101
Obese women in general are unfuckable. I literally wouldn't be able to get hard unless I'm thinking of a skinny girl while fucking her. I got many chances to fuck fatties tbh(they made it easy). But I would rather masterbate
this forum should be changed to howtodatestacies.org
i see no point even hooking up with chubby women maybe my T is just too low
i would legit betabux for an actual white/asian stacy though

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Baldingman1998
i have no idea why i had such strong yellow fever just a month ago

he may be going through a phase

or she lets him piss on her and eats his ass. i think many of these chad with low tier ethnic girl relationships involve such activities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others

Because white men love Azn women. It’s the same way black men love white women

Any Azn woman to a white man is a 10/10 make no mistake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101 and Deleted member 9670
Nah tbh I rank blacks higher than gooks. And indians also higher than gooks. That's just my opinion. Ofc whites meds and latinas on top
I guess it's preference

Some people just have yellow fever and prefer asian girls, even if could get other races

I just laugh at delusional ethnics above thinking that ethnics get all the white women :feelshaha:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18199, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Ye girls have told me they fuck ugly funny guys:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15099
I guess it's preference

Some people just have yellow fever and prefer asian girls, even if could get other races

I just laugh at delusional ethnics above thinking that ethnics get all the white women :feelshaha:
Ethnics do get all the white women tho

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I guess it's preference

Who TF thinks ethnics get white girls? Eveybody on this fourm knows white women are racist AF towards shitskins and pissskins

In Britain white guys prefer black women and Indian women over gooks. And your far more likely to see a black and Indian girl with a white man than an East Asian girl so it must be another American thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101, Baldingman1998 and gamma
How is he even able to be seen outside with her and holding hands? :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 16101
E6419C02 173E 4495 9FF3 43F1DD2730DB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
How is he even able to be seen outside with her and holding hands? :hnghn:
i see 10 couples a day like that walking in nyc
OP is correct white men are dumb and dont know their value
or maybe they just have yellow fever for ugly asian girls

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Because white men love Azn women. It’s the same way black men love white women

Any Azn woman to a white man is a 10/10 make no mistake
why are they like this tho
what exactly about panfaces and chink eyes attracts white dudes
is it media

why are they like this tho
what exactly about panfaces and chink eyes attracts white dudes
is it media
I dunno it’s the same thing for black men I presume. Maybe it’s media maybe it’s brainwashing maybe it’s jsut the fact that people suck as rating other races, black guys think fat white women are hot but we know they are ugly maybe most white men see 3/10 Azn women as sexy but the rest of the world sees them as ugly.

I can tell but I’m MED so I don’t think it counts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
I dunno it’s the same thing for black men I presume. Maybe it’s media maybe it’s brainwashing maybe it’s jsut the fact that people such as dating other races, black guys think fat white women are hot but we know they are ugly maybe most white men see 3/10 Azn women as sexy but the rest of the world sees them as ugly.

I can tell but I’m MED so I don’t think it counts
true as fuck
white men have 0 standards for asian girls
black men have 0 standards for white women
just genetic i guess

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back