Why are white men seen as the most privileged in soyciety?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Its gotta be the jews. Seriously we ain’t privileged by any means. We pay our tax money to fund immigrants, everything we do is seen as racist, we aren’t even the richest race, we don’t even have female privilege like I would understand if soyciety said white women were the most privileged because a white girl has it 100 times easier than a white man.

Meanwhile niggas can’t be racist apparently, dont have to work, get funded by the government, can rob stores, can chat shit about white and Asian people, can beat up whites and face no consequences. Black privilege is real. Funny enough the white man suffers these consequences of black behaviour way more than white women do yet feminists ignore this fact.

Curries have it the hardest sadly.

East Asians are kinda chilling in the background being sigma earning money whilst everyone else is blaming the white man for their problems.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Debetro
Jews face most hate crime and they face more lgbt and interracial marriage. I don't think the last 2 are bad.

Blacks are poor

because anti-white kikes promoted the ridiculous white privilege theory and discourse through the media and academia for the past several decades

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Most people when they talk about white-privilege they actually mean wealth-privilege.

There's a huge difference between a white person from some shitty poor family and a white person from a wealthy family with a lot of connections.

The fact that society and political parties don't make a distinction between these groups is just cagefuel.
They consider some orphan slavic subhuman like me, equal to a wealthy dutch-boy.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Canwefixit and alriodai
Jews face most hate crime and they face more lgbt and interracial marriage. I don't think the last 2 are bad.

Blacks are poor
I meant jews as in the New World Order and Great Reset jews. Blacks are only poor because they don’t get good paying jobs or save money. They prefer to be NT with drip rather than work and save money.
Most people when they talk about white-privilege they actually mean wealth-privilege.

There's a huge difference between a white person from some shitty poor family and a white person from a wealthy family with a lot of connections.

The fact that society and political parties don't make a distinction between these groups is just cagefuel.
They consider some orphan slavic subhuman like me, equal to a wealthy dutch-boy.
Based response. It is very cagefuel when your a poor white man and funny enough we get more blame for this shit than the rich white men as the rich white men get a wealth and lifestyle halo effect that gains respect so they dont get shit on.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I meant jews as in the New World Order and Great Reset jews. Blacks are only poor because they don’t get good paying jobs or save money. They prefer to be NT with drip rather than work and save money.

Based response. It is very cagefuel when your a poor white man and funny enough we get more blame for this shit than the rich white men as the rich white men get a wealth and lifestyle halo effect that gains respect so they dont get shit on.
Yeah it's the low-class whites that also get told they are racists, polluters, etc. Because we don't have wealth or looks-halo.

Everything always gets blamed on the lower-class (whites), because people love to bash down on people they despise.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Grass is always greener on the other side

It's all about looks, the whiter and more attractive you are, the more privileged you will be seen

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
because they are the most aesthetically pleasent, so it triggers envy among ((((((people))))))

also they colonized the whole world so they get all the resentment from 3 world deathniks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Its gotta be the jews. Seriously we ain’t privileged by any means. We pay our tax money to fund immigrants, everything we do is seen as racist, we aren’t even the richest race, we don’t even have female privilege like I would understand if soyciety said white women were the most privileged because a white girl has it 100 times easier than a white man.

Meanwhile niggas can’t be racist apparently, dont have to work, get funded by the government, can rob stores, can chat shit about white and Asian people, can beat up whites and face no consequences. Black privilege is real. Funny enough the white man suffers these consequences of black behaviour way more than white women do yet feminists ignore this fact.

Curries have it the hardest sadly.

East Asians are kinda chilling in the background being sigma earning money whilst everyone else is blaming the white man for their problems.
as a gook I feel invisible

as a gook I feel invisible
Not enough gets said about the hardships of Asian men. These woke sjw females and soycucks dont care about equality. They are under the guise of equality to give theirselves more privileges whilst ignoring the hardships of anyone who is male or isn’t black.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back