Why are white people always adrenaline junkies

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
It's always some pale snow monkeys jumping off a cliff in a parachute, going bungee jumping, exploring dangerous jungles and living in the wilderness, climbing a mountain or sky diving at an age when they should be taking care of their grand kids etc. You never see ethnic people doing these things. How many redbull stunts were done by black guys? Ethnics sure have the bravery for it but are missing the will to do it that whites seem to have.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, thereallegend, The Grinch and 12 others
Zoomers the most

IMG 2661
IMG 2662

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@cromagnon @faustianspirit @6ft4 @Debetro @GreekGenes

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Faustian spirit, unironically. Go look it up

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, faustianspirit, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faustianspirit, Latinolooksmaxxer, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
"The term “Faustian Spirit” is derived from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's literary character, Faust, who symbolizes the relentless pursuit of knowledge and ambition, even at the cost of moral or spiritual values."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, faustianspirit, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
bc white people look for ways to suffer ethnics suffer on a daily just by existing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231, thereallegend, The Grinch and 15 others
Beacuse "we" are cool and such

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man, iblamechico, wrist cry and 9 others

"The term “Faustian Spirit” is derived from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's literary character, Faust, who symbolizes the relentless pursuit of knowledge and ambition, even at the cost of moral or spiritual values."
I think its because white people live in first world countries their entire lives and don't care or value the life they live and always looking for the next high. Ethnics have too many struggles amd problems in their lives to indulge in these things

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, gods lonely man, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
I think its because white people live in first world countries their entire lives and don't care or value the life they live and always looking for the next high. Ethnics have too many struggles amd problems in their lives to indulge in these things
Maybe, but it's not like you see first-world ethnics adrenaline-seeking either.

• +1

Andrew Tate talks about this in the middle of this vid.

Some whites are just complete morons. “Caving” is especially retarded.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Nirvana, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Faustian spirit rewarded them. Nature always rewards curiosity. Continuous war, travelling long distances, exploring the seas in order to find resources, territories is why europe is so developed now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Pikabro, R@m@ and 2 others

Andrew Tate talks about this in the middle of this vid.

Some whites are just complete morons. “Caving” is especially retarded.

Faustian spirit rewarded them. Nature always rewards curiosity. Continuous war, travelling long distances, exploring the seas in order to find resources, territories is why europe is so developed now.

It's always some pale snow monkeys jumping off a cliff in a parachute, going bungee jumping, exploring dangerous jungles and living in the wilderness, climbing a mountain or sky diving at an age when they should be taking care of their grand kids etc. You never see ethnic people doing these things. How many redbull stunts were done by black guys? Ethnics sure have the bravery for it but are missing the will to do it that whites seem to have.
Niggers will never understand the will to explore, to break beyond the comfort zone of routine and see the world with fresh eyes. They live in circles, caged by their primal needs, while white people crave more. We yearn for new experiences, to push boundaries, to feel emotions that no one’s felt before. It’s about transcending the ordinary, reaching for something untouchable, unexplainable. A drive to not just exist but to *live*, to challenge the limits of what it means to be alive. Most will never get it they’re stuck on repeat. But those who do, they’re the ones truly living. this was in our blood, in your nigger blood is to be locked in africa.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, faustianspirit, 6ft4 and 5 others
Because they are degenerates living in post-christian world devoid of moral values.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Saint Casanova, Pikabro and 1 other person
Niggers will never understand the will to explore, to break beyond the comfort zone of routine and see the world with fresh eyes. They live in circles, caged by their primal needs, while white people crave more. We yearn for new experiences, to push boundaries, to feel emotions that no one’s felt before. It’s about transcending the ordinary, reaching for something untouchable, unexplainable. A drive to not just exist but to *live*, to challenge the limits of what it means to be alive. Most will never get it they’re stuck on repeat. But those who do, they’re the ones truly living. this was in our blood, in your nigger blood is to be locked in africa.
If all of what you said is true why do whites have the highest number of suicide rates and highest cases of mental illness why blacks are on average much happier with their lives.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
If all of what you said is true why do whites have the highest number of suicide rates and highest cases of mental illness why blacks are on average much happier with their lives.
i love nigger lies so much, happiest country is finland btw a white country

Attachments

• 1728201345939.png
    1728201345939.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Jason Voorhees
Tbf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
📍rio de janerio

• +1
i love nigger lies so much, happiest country is finland btw a white country
Retard. U don't compare undeveloped countries to developed countries obviously third world countries will be unhappy. Compare the races living in the same countries. Notice how every time it is whites who are most unhappy, mentally ill and commit suicides the most often in all countries.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
📍rio de janerio
i wrote a good text with good explenetion the only thing some of you can answer with is this a low effort 3 word answer, and i have added in my profile that i am from georgia, i dont have problem with black people until they are respectful but yall just are acting like subhumans.

i wrote a good text with good explenetion the only thing some of you can answer with is this a low effort 3 word answer, and i have added in my profile that i am from georgia, i dont have problem with black people until they are respectful but yall just are acting like subhumans.
im joking + im white and live in america

• Hmm...
Reactions: noka
Retard. U don't compare undeveloped countries to developed countries obviously third world countries will be unhappy. Compare the races living in the same countries. Notice how every time it is whites who are most unhappy, mentally ill and commit suicides the most often in all countries.

View attachment 3221124
living their best life in prison raiping other thugs, this stastic is insane despite them being 13% of population.

Attachments

• 1728202556101.png
    1728202556101.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
because of memetic cultural factors, built an entire salad eating bungee-jumping mother fucking culture stretching back to colonialism

Its very pervasive in the way that memetic factors in the middle east like strong desire for religious self-governance etc. emphasis on muslimcels

• +1
Why shouldn't you compare white countries to ethnic countries?
That's a direct comparison of the standard of living each race is able to build by themselves and blacks are living in shit.
By taking a white country and comparing the suicide rates of whites v blacks, that's an inaccurate comparison since whites are held to an extremely high standard by their peers to not be seen as failures while blacks are content with living on welfare since it's a 100x easier life than they would have in Africa.
Africa being the ceiling for ease of life that their genetics are capable of without being given a pampered life thanks to the labour of the white man (white man's taxes pay's for his welfare)
I would hazard a guess that ethnics dragging down the quality of life in white countries caused the white suicide rate to increase compared to when white's had ethnostates since an increase in ethnics in white countries drags down the standard of living year on year.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Jason Voorhees
Why shouldn't you compare white countries to ethnic countries?
That's a direct comparison of the standard of living each race is able to build by themselves and blacks are living in shit.
By taking a white country and comparing the suicide rates of whites v blacks, that's an inaccurate comparison since whites are held to an extremely high standard by their peers to not be seen as failures while blacks are content with living on welfare since it's a 100x easier life than they would have in Africa.
Africa being the ceiling for ease of life that their genetics are capable of without being given a pampered life thanks to the labour of the white man (white man's taxes pay's for his welfare)
I would hazard a guess that ethnics dragging down the quality of life in white countries caused the white suicide rate to increase compared to when white's had ethnostates since an increase in ethnics in white countries drags down the standard of living year on year.
It's not just that imo. Whites are also more neurodivergent and overthink too much. Whites care more about what will happen in the future than what will happen now while the nigger mindset that is think along the lines of "what can I do to make me feel good right now" as opposed to the more Eurasian characteristic of "what can I do long-term". Both are kinda valid fot the environment they lived in. Tropical climates have easier but more unpredictable environment while Europe has a harsher but more predictable environment. The latter needs this kind of foresight and planning ahead of time for survival.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, nofap, 6ft4 and 1 other person
@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
them niggas bored. they wont really take risks, they commit less crime, engage in violence much less. so they cope by doing a backflip with a gopro on

• +1
Ethnics really think colonialism was done by europeans driven by hatred when it was done driven by love and the faustian spirit. Niggers where just in their way.

We will be doing it again.

Stars are our limit.

We need to free ourselves from this jewish rat race system.

• +1
Reactions: noka
them niggas bored. they wont really take risks, they commit less crime, engage in violence much less. so they cope by doing a backflip with a gopro on
Holy cope.

No other race has taken more risks than europeans.

Doing lean and robbing walmarts is not taking risks btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
A sensitive young white male such as me suffers more on the daily in this degenerate postcapitalistic world than every fucking palestinian kid in Gaza.

• +1
  • JFL
Life is too good for us. We don't have enough problems so we need to create problems. You'll see a white guy go into a lions den and sleep there for a night for no real reason. Almost as if they're daring the world to create issues for them.

• +1

• +1
Also why r white people so into these things like hiking and trekking and shit?? And shit like ultra man and iron man??

Never seen an ethnic or bbc do those.

Even going to ethnic countries and like fucking with crocodiles and gorillas and lions and shit, like wtf.

Even the ethnics don't do that and they live woth them

• +1
I just think autism and adrenalin-junkiness go hand in hand and hence are more common amongst whiteoids 😂

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
ethniks get an adrenaline rush by drinking from their local water supply or hiding food from the regional warlord

• JFL
Reactions: piec
© Andrew Tate

Holy cope.

No other race has taken more risks than europeans.

Doing lean and robbing walmarts is not taking risks btw
stfu retard. if they took risks they wouldnt be providing the infrastructure for their own replacement right now

"risking jail time isnt taking risks"

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Life is too good for us. We don't have enough problems so we need to create problems. You'll see a white guy go into a lions den and sleep there for a night for no real reason. Almost as if they're daring the world to create issues for them.
“Good life”
IMG 8660

Asians do risky sports and risky activities too. It’s not a “white” thing. Most risky activities and sports are done by whites and asians.

Ethnics really think colonialism was done by europeans driven by hatred when it was done driven by love and the faustian spirit. Niggers where just in their way.

We will be doing it again.

Stars are our limit.

We need to free ourselves from this jewish rat race system.
Space? Really?
Talk about jewish rat race system but believe in outer space. Laughably the supposed thing that got people on the moon is black women.