Why are white people more attractive on average than blacks, East Asian and SOUTH ASIAN?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Like why exactly? Is it because they practiced eugenics more than other races in their anthropological history or is it linked to the ad hominid admixture?

It has been shown white people have more homo sapien than other hominids and maybe we associated homo sapien features with more attractive as it looks more evolved.

Also why is it that despite African type black people having barely any caucasoid skulls, Indians are still observed as uglier? Indians have caucasoid skulls from what I heard

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
adaptations to the colder climates

brainwashing from young age in every continent from ads to animation to film. the unique features are quite special like the coloring although it's more so precious becuase of the scarcity and it'll be more scarce in the future. on average a white person is not that much prettier men get demolished by the norwood reaper hard compared to any race & the women are all extremly fat these days.

Last edited:
Like why exactly? Is it because they practiced eugenics more than other races in their anthropological history or is it linked to the ad hominid admixture?

It has been shown white people have more homo sapien than other hominids and maybe we associated homo sapien features with more attractive as it looks more evolved.

Also why is it that despite African type black people having barely any caucasoid skulls, Indians are still observed as uglier? Indians have caucasoid skulls from what I heard
my theory is that whites are the most advanced race and most adapted to the new environment, therefor their faces and bodies are more advanced and because of this advancements they are pleasing to look at.

They had access to better looking foids earlier given their geographical position on the planet

Because they are God's chosen people

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
height, eye colour, hair colour, skin colour, facial features, access to more looksmaxxing stuff cos richer.

but all caucasoids have the same facial features as them, just not the rest of those other traits