Why are white people so chill IRL

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Mfs dont seem to cause any disturbance or crimes most of the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Jova, noonespecial and 3 others
Getting your dick sucked daily by a bunch of stacies will automatically make you chill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, LuckyBeast, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person
Getting your dick sucked daily by a bunch of stacies will automatically make you chill
This they’re loved so they don’t need to act tribal or primitive like a specific group of people

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
about bein ugly
I'm tired of looking at my subhuman ass face in the mirror daily. Death is better than this shit tbh.
It's hard to stop complaining when you're a complete loser in this life ngl

I'm tired of looking at my subhuman ass face in the mirror daily. Death is better than this shit tbh.
It's hard to stop complaining when you're a complete loser in this life ngl
are you even lean

• +1
This they’re loved so they don’t need to act tribal or primitive like a specific group of people
Cope it’s genetics

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
LMFAOOOOO. After all this complaining and ur not even lean. Fucking fakecel
you don't get it. Why would I get lean if I'm a fucking dwarf and have poor under eye support ?? I'll look like an abused rat.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
we just like that

you don't get it. Why would I get lean if I'm a fucking dwarf and have poor under eye support ?? I'll look like an abused rat.
cavill and gandy have poor under eye support

• JFL
lil uzi vert is 5'4

• +1
Didn’t I just say they’re loved bad genetics don’t get loved so they’re angry and mis behave it’s all tied together
Genetics control aggression and impulse, like 50% of white men are incels nowadays and you don’t see them doing crimes and killing people like blacks do, and blacks have a lesser rate of inceldom

like 50% of white men are incels nowadays and you don’t see them doing crimes and killing people like blacks do,
I just fucking said it’s all tied together brain development effect behavior, love , respect and attention

I dont get ur point. Im pretty sure a study said that black women prefer black men
Have you not seed the plethora of users saying they see nothing but bwwm couples and how black women give sex to them like it’s nothing

I just fucking said it’s all tied together brain development effect behavior, love , respect and attention
Yeah sure that’s why homogenous europe built the world and invented everything and homogenous africa is still building huts out of shit and mud

Yeah sure that’s why homogenous europe built the world
Dude I FUCKING KNOW ITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOD LIKE LEVELS OF BRAIN DEVELOPMENT AND BLACKS DONT I KNOW THIS BRO !! I KNOW

homogenous africa is still building huts out of shit and mud
I KNOW OMFG BLACKS HAVE LOW LEVELS OF BRAIN DEVELOPMENT SO THEYRE RETARED, CANT THINK AND ARE VIOLENT I FUCKING KNOW THIS ALREADY OMFG

I KNOW OMFG BLACKS HAVE LOW LEVELS OF BRAIN DEVELOPMENT SO THEYRE RETARED, CANT THINK AND ARE VIOLENT I FUCKING KNOW THIS ALREADY OMFG
Ok you have autism or what

because we invented civilization and were thus the first to adopt to high trust societies governed by ethics and morals

browns and blacks never experienced this, they have been plucked from their neolithic lifestyle and dropped into a world separated from theirs by 50k years of evolutionary divergence

and it doesn't matter if you interbreed with these people, their phenotype always leans towards the lower end of the genetic combination. that's why you can have someone like oj simpson who's close to 50 percent white dna and still looks like a brown turd and behaves like a thug and murderer as if he's fully sub saharan