Why are white Russians killing white Ukrainians?

PotentialChad

PotentialChad

Andronovan supremacist
I thought Whites loved each other and loved being white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, sportsmogger, Gonthar and 11 others
nigga that pussy ain’t good enough to die bout it

you must love her huh

you must be locked in wit the bitch friends and brother huh

goofy

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, DarkTriadBeliever, hypernormie and 2 others
Another zog war

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, boxface34, hypernormie and 1 other person
No more brother wars :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: org3cel.RR, boxface34, Debetro and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Muh brother wars, whites have been killing each other for millenniums
Ok, that’s why I said no more. We have bigger enemies now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR, boxface34 and EdgyFashionist
idk i think its cuz ukranian think they are ubermenshc 100% r1a slavic beast while russia is churka-dagestani-finngolian-turanid-tocharian mutts and vice versa so they have to 1v1 in zone wars to see who is the true savior of the white race o algo

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, AutisticGymcel, boxface34 and 2 others
Ukrainians are the niggers of the white race. All bloated, their language and manners are piggish and they somehow managed to get lower average iq and more corruption than Russia xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, Thoux and EdgyFashionist
Slavs are Dravidian albinos, I thought this was common knowledge, they are not white.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Thoux and Bars
Slavs are Dravidian albinos, I thought this was common knowledge, they are not white.
Ukrainians are the niggers of the white race. All bloated, their language and manners are piggish and they somehow managed to get lower average iq and more corruption than Russia xd
Eastern Euros are the most "based" Whites and this is the thanks they get smh. Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, boxface34, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Eastern Euros are the most "based" Whites and this is the thanks they get smh. Lol
They are commie faggots, the Jewish mutt Zelenskyy just banned orthodoxy and keeps fucking stealing my tax dollars. Fuck Ukraine, hope all of them die faster. Ukrainian chicks are whores anyway.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, 6PSLcel, Thoux and 3 others
Because they fight for Russia and Putin. Race is irrelevant in that war

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Slavs aren't white

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, 6PSLcel, Thoux and 1 other person
They are commie faggots, the Jewish mutt Zelenskyy just banned orthodoxy and keeps fucking stealing my tax dollars. Fuck Ukraine, hope all of them die faster. Ukrainian chicks are whores anyway.
Zelensky doesn’t represent all of slavic nations.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
Only reasons whites fight amongst each other is because they're starkly unaware and in insane ignorance of how subhuman non-whites are. They think they're human too, like themselves. Its brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown and 6PSLcel
Slavs are fucking subhuman, low iq brutes
While the rest of europe gets invaded by savage subhuman ethnics, slavic countries will remain all-white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, boxface34 and Debetro
Jews are funding both sides

While the rest of europe gets invaded by savage subhuman ethnics, slavic countries will remain all-white.
Slavic shitholes don’t have immigrant, because THEY ARE THE IMMIGRANTS 🤣

• WTF
Reactions: Thoux
The Russians actually dying tend to be brown mongoloid poorfags from rural villages. That or Nepalis/Africans/Cubans thinking they'd be digging defensive lines and not fighting on the front.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Thoux
Slavic shitholes don’t have immigrant, because THEY ARE THE IMMIGRANTS 🤣
Slavics have the highest concentrations of blue eyes and blonde hair due to having high ancestry of Yamnaya DNA, slavics are the true europeans.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Slavics have the highest concentrations of blue eyes and blonde hair due to having high ancestry of Yamnaya DNA, slavics are the true europeans.
That’s not even true, but it doesn’t change the fact slavs are race mixed mongol mischillings with lower IQ’s than actual whites

• JFL
because Ukrainians are fucking separatists who stole our territories and now they have started to shake our rights. There is no Ukrainian nationality and there has never been any Ukrainian state, and these jerks consider themselves a superior race, and Muscovites are considered subhuman by their opinion, and they also wanted to join NATO and nuclear weapons. They are just brainwashed by Western propaganda. All that awaits them is death
That’s not even true, but it doesn’t change the fact slavs are race mixed mongol mischillings with lower IQ’s than actual whites
Slavs aren't white
Non-Slavic whites are fucking subhumans and shame of the white race.
Who told you such nonsense at all, long-faced assholes?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
because Ukrainians are fucking separatists who stole our territories and now they have started to shake our rights. There is no Ukrainian nationality and there has never been any Ukrainian state, and these jerks consider themselves a superior race, and Muscovites are considered subhuman by their opinion, and they also wanted to join NATO and nuclear weapons. They are just brainwashed by Western propaganda. All that awaits them is death

Non-Slavic whites are fucking subhumans and shame of the white race.
Who told you such nonsense at all, long-faced assholes?
Idk but it's crazy that brother nations killing each other.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thoux and Putin
Shut up your parents should have beaten you up harder.

Just because you are a mongol subhuman does not mean everyone is. Polish national team looks whiter than any other national team.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Putin and Thoux
@Debetro He is a slavophobe @6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Debetro
Idk but it's crazy that brother nations killing each other.
Yeah, I’m sure germanics and slavics consider themselves brothers..

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
@Debetro He is a slavophobe @6PSLcel
Whatever,

What he says only applies to a small percentage of eastern slavs. Don't let them know that the average russian (right) looks like this next to westerners (left)

MV5BZTc0Y2YwYjctYTA5My00OTUyLWFhMzQtMGE4NDQ2MjgxMjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1080_.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, boxface34, Putin and 1 other person
Whatever,

What he says only applies to a small percentage of eastern slavs. Don't let them know that the average russian (right) looks like this next to westerners (left)

MV5BZTc0Y2YwYjctYTA5My00OTUyLWFhMzQtMGE4NDQ2MjgxMjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1080_.jpg
They look whiter and have more ancestry of Yamnaya DNA than other whites
It's crazy that someone thinks Slavs are not white

• +1
Reactions: Thoux and Debetro
Zelensky doesn’t represent all of slavic nations.
Why do Ukrainians fight for that traitor? You guys understand that once the war is over, he plans to import third worlders into Ukraine and destroy the country with feminism and usury? If Ukrainians knew what they were really fighting for, they’d put down their weapons and fight with the Russians.

• +1
Why do Ukrainians fight for that traitor? You guys understand that once the war is over, he plans to import third worlders into Ukraine and destroy the country with feminism and usury? If Ukrainians knew what they were really fighting for, they’d put down their weapons and fight with the Russians.
They have no choice but to fight for Zelenksy, look at the videos of soldiers going AWOL.

• So Sad
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
They look whiter and have more ancestry of Yamnaya DNA than other whites
It's crazy that someone thinks Slavs are not white
They are the best looking group in Europe as well, best looking women easily.

• +1
Reactions: Putin

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

• +1
Whatever,

The average slav does not look like that nigga, maybe the average swede but certainly not your average slavshit

The average slav does not look like that nigga, maybe the average swede but certainly not your average slavshit
just lol at you white nigger.
you've never been to Russia, if you're talking such nonsense, the average Russian looks EXACTLY like this.
btw swedes are nothing more than asiatic mutts

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
just lol at you white nigger.
you've never been to Russia, if you're talking such nonsense, the average Russian looks EXACTLY like this.
btw swedes are nothing more than asiatic mutts
Cope, you wish you were white Ivan

Cope, you wish you were white Ivan
just lol, albino nigger calls the actual white "non-white"
I'm wondering, if the great Russian nation is not white, then which one?

just lol, albino nigger calls the actual white "non-white"
I'm wondering, if the great Russian nation is not white, then which one?
Ok Ivan seethe more