Why are whites worrying about ethnics taking their women?

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
All ethnics get white women who are mentally ill or Infertile Cat Moms. Why are you guys worried about that trash?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 3 others
All ethnics get white women who are mentally ill or Infertile Cat Moms. Why are you guys worried about that trash?
Although some STDs can be treated, others cannot. People with an STD may not know they have it. According to the Centers for Disease Control, in the United States, 1 out of 4 women between the ages of 14 and 19 is infected with at least one STD.

we have done our job bhai

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and sub5c3l
They only seethe at blacks for it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and 📎♿️⚙️
They create more future criminals.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Because I don't want other racews to take my foids sense I'm not a cuck?

They create more future criminals.
It depends. Asian guy or latino guy with a white woman wont do any harm, but white woman with a black guy will just make her a single mother.

It depends. Asian guy or latino guy with a white woman wont do any harm, but white woman with a black guy will just make her a single mother.

I don't think most white men care if a nice Asian man gets a white woman. But that almost never happens. If any Asian manages it, it's usually a brown-skinned south easterner who acts the degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and murdah
I don't know, last weekend I saw this gorgeous white girl with an ethnic guy shorter than her (so like 5'6"), and she was rubbing his hair that appeared to be thinning.

I feel nothing if I see a WFBM couple because I see them as having a lot in common with white Chads (forward growth, muscular, etc.). It's when I see a legit attractive girl with a guy that's some combination of: ethnic, short, fat, balding that my Lookism addled head goes for a spin.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
If an asian guy took your girls virginity, you can kinda shrug it off, if its a black guy its different :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Donquixote and murdah
Because theyre scared of their failos: being a feminist, being feminine, being a cuck, all is strong LTR appeal and terrible ONS appeal. They know theyre the gay , watered down version of their robust ancestors

I don't know, last weekend I saw this gorgeous white girl with an ethnic guy shorter than her (so like 5'6"), and she was rubbing his hair that appeared to be thinning.

I feel nothing if I see a WFBM couple because I see them as having a lot in common with white Chads (forward growth, muscular, etc.). It's when I see a legit attractive girl with a guy that's some combination of: ethnic, short, fat, balding that my Lookism addled head goes for a spin.
You came back after 5 years of inactivity to post this

What did you do during those 5 years out of curiosity?
Were you even on blackpill? Lurking?
And why did you come back? Why to this post?