Why are women allowed to drive.

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
I was gonna get some groceries today, I usually always go in my Toyota passo w bro, but today my older cousin already took the car to some meeting or smth else that he was having, so as an alternative I decided to go on my brother's motorcycle (worst choice ever), I was on the highway and I almost died 3 fucking times cause a bunch of retard foids kept slowing down their car for no reason or literally not even listening to any horns, I kept blowing horns for this one car infront of me so I don't fucking get crushed and I fully believe that the bitch that was sitting in the car wanted me to die, I have no idea how I made it alive but hell we need to revoke all female licenses they're absolutely horse shit at driving and should never be on the driver seat, not saying this out of misogyny but driving just isn't for them at all.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
“Equal rights”

• So Sad
Reactions: standardcel
would you beat hasanabi in the debate on the topic of female vs male as a drivers?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I fully believe that the bitch that was sitting in the car wanted me to die,
yep foids think incels shouldn’t exist in the world so she wanted ur bloodline dusted @BrahminBoss I’m right arent I buddy