why are women looking so old so fast ?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
past 25 it's like over tier, same attractivity than a granny

@Dope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@OwlGod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Hades, BrettyBoy and 4 others
How are you bro?
You've been away for a while

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Hades and Deleted member 3043
As a granny*
4B6219BD 0FC4 46BB B467 8D1918F26B98

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
How are you bro?
You've been away for a while
now good bro but i feel like you are sad my bro don't plz.
i just get off a hard exams period

Drugs and alcohol.

Pray for future healthcare. There's a significant chance we can modify someone's physical age in the future

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 2846, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Cock carousel, partying,and drinking. These make you age faster

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 3043
Drugs and alcohol.

Pray for future healthcare. There's a significant chance we can modify someone's physical age in the future
in the meanwhile i Guess i would have to settle with cute, tiny skull, short nose, angelic shaped faced, traditional woman till death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Caking themselves up for 10+ years can't do good for the skin

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 3043
in the meanwhile i Guess i would have to settle with cute, tiny skull, short nose, angelic shaped faced, traditional woman till death.
They age the best tbh. Short small brunettes.

• Love it
ffs traditional relationship.was pure dope @Dope
no incels no shit, and women were way more women.
i'll try to do it tbh everybody should

25 is when they get too lazy to put on makeup so you see how they actually look

• JFL
They age the best tbh. Short small brunettes.
i know 1 or 2 that could be future wife matérial, tbh i don't Care about doing intercourse for the sake of it it's cope imho.
connection is way more important
25 is when they get too lazy to put on makeup so you see how they actually look
so true

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
now good bro but i feel like you are sad my bro don't plz.
i just get off a hard exams period
I don't have an exam.
I've quit college due to me being a low IQ scum.
I might get back this semester thought

• Love it
I don't have an exam.
I've quit college due to me being a low IQ scum.
I might get back this semester thought
mog ppl you will see how much of a Man you are bro

A lot of men are starting to look old, get fat, even receed by 25 as well tbh

• +1
still most age better than female but yeah
true, Id say its more accurate to say men age less badly than females. But that doesnt mean they age better, 90% of men look est in their early 20s, most will have gained some bodyfat, skin starting to look rough, less collagen etc by 30, I cant stand the men age like wine cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
true, Id say its more accurate to say men age less badly than females. But that doesnt mean they age better, 90% of men look est in their early 20s, most will have gained some bodyfat, skin starting to look rough, less collagen etc by 30, I cant stand the men age like wine cope tbh
this is true but still, men past 25 have the upper hand smv wise while girls only rely usually on looks

Lol at the fine wine cope. Your prime ends when your collagen does imo

• +1
Lol at the fine wine cope. Your prime ends when your collagen does imo
It depends.
If you have good bone mass, you aren't really depended that much on collagen, sure it helps, but it won't murder you like it would a pretty boy.

• +1
It depends.
If you have good bone mass, you aren't really depended that much on collagen, sure it helps, but it won't murder you like it would a pretty boy.
Your prime is when you are at your peak. Even if you don't really on collagen for looks, they'll still decline with age no matter what

Your prime is when you are at your peak. Even if you don't really on collagen for looks, they'll still decline with age no matter what
Sure they are.
But pure dom people/masc don't rely too much on collagen.
Pretty boys are pretty Much collagen.
Maesthetics, well it depends.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Sure they are.
But pure dom people/masc don't rely too much on collagen.
Pretty boys are pretty Much collagen.
Maesthetics, well it depends.
Even if you don't rely as much in collagen, your "prime" ends when you've finished peaking.
Dom people still need collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 3043
Even if you don't rely as much in collagen, your "prime" ends when you've finished peaking.
Dom people still need collagen
Ya I guess you are right.
So I am khhv at 24, the age where men usually peak, it means it's over for me?
I am nw2.5-3 since an early age as well(I fucking remember an elementary school foid commenting on my nw).

• So Sad
I am nw2.5-3 since an early age as well(I fucking remember an elementary school foid commenting on my nw).
You need a good anti aging skin routine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 3043
believe me you can still find a gf especially in EE based solely on height

You need a good anti aging skin routine tbh
Tbh I've inherited my fathers good skin I think.
He had decent skin In his 30s-40s even though he was an alcoholic, part time drug addict and fucking extremely obese.
Atleast that's what my family says.

• Woah
  • Love it
makeup and booze

• +1
It is because they lose collagen faster.
But even if this is true, women still age better than the average man, usually the average man is bald and fat after 30, while women can remain good until 40.

• Ugh..
It is because they lose collagen faster.
But even if this is true, women still age better than the average man, usually the average man is bald and fat after 30, while women can remain good until 40.
disagree tbh, past 25, i am as attracted by them than by m'en but i get the point

Margot robbie is 29 and still god tier fuckable

Margot robbie is 29 and still god tier fuckable
you cant just use example of celebrities or over major outliers to prove a point. Most womens looks decline a lot after about 23 id say, for men its slightly better but not by much, Id say 25/26 is when a mans looks start to decline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3043
you cant just use example of celebrities or over major outliers to prove a point. Most womens looks decline a lot after about 23 id say, for men its slightly better but not by much, Id say 25/26 is when a mans looks start to decline
i used the limit of 25 because i was beeing generous, but i agree that anything past 23 yo looks pretty old, it's actually the usual IRL limit, for like 80/100 of female.
a little part of them looks old at 20 yo, and a little other other one can reach 25 while looking really neotenous.

thin skin and no testosterone

also youthfulness matters more for women than it does for males in terms of attraction

• +1
thin skin and no testosterone

also youthfulness matters more for women than it does for males in terms of attraction
i absolutely agree so hard, youthness is everything on female. I don't understand beta who are attracted to post wall female.

They really lose collagen faster than men, also estrogen everywhere.

I see a bunch of 14~15 yo looking like 20~21 with very developed body, females also get in puberty first, develop and finish puberty first too.

• +1
Once girls look like they’re more masculine than you (18+) it’s over for them. 18+ girls are trannies to me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3043
Once girls look like they’re more masculine than you (18+) it’s over for them. 18+ girls are trannies to me.
ngl, mirin my ancestors who married female at 16-17yo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
i absolutely agree so hard, youthness is everything on female. I don't understand beta who are attracted to post wall female.
yeah nasal folds, frown lines and under eye circles are death sentences for girls whereas males can still be attractive with them. they‘re too dependent on young skin

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 3043
yeah nasal folds, frown lines and under eye circles are death sentences for girls whereas males can still be attractive with them. they‘re too dependent on young skin
that's why i hate fake-up, bc basically it hide the subhumanity and especially the lost of youthness that you'll see the morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
ngl, mirin my ancestors who married female at 16-17yo.
Legit irl I can only be attracted to high school girls. Even if a post wall foid is wearing fakeup, I can still somehow detect they’re subhuman, like they seem off, like their pheromones are gross to me cause they’re old. Collagen is everything for females.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Alcoholism, drugs, getting fucked everyday

Actually, both men and women age very similarly. But , men are very sensitive to age when it comes to female attractiveness. That's probably why we notice it a lot more.

• Woah
919068C4 CEAB 496C 8E5D D20FA0EE5B82

XD

• JFL