why are women racist for giving validation ?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
title
@cocainecowboy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328, LordNorwood and 2 others
huh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
wdym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
White Chad> Black Tyrone> ArabJamal> GookChang > CurryRaaj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss and Deleted member 3043
you'll have less validation if you have dark coloring even as a Med or white compared to your light eyes counter part. now multiply it by millions for others phenos. you need to be 2psl point above to have the same validation than a good colored Guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328, sloopnoob and 2 others
you'll have less validation if you have dark coloring even as a Med or white compared to your light eyes counter part. now multiply it by millions for others phenos. you need to be 2psl point above to have the same validation than a good colored Guy

i guess simple validation also reflects real life dating. in asia and south america for example, lighter skin and features were always seen as being more noble.

• So Sad
  • +1
i guess simple validation also reflects real life dating. in asia and south america for example, lighter skin and features were always seen as being more noble.
i Guess for the sake of the future i need to find a perfect colored one even if i prefer darker hair and eyes. fuck racism but we have to have the good tools against it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and auboutduprecipice
i Guess for the sake of the future i need to find a perfect colored one even if i prefer darker hair and eyes. fuck racism but we have to have the good tools against it.

there are a lot of gorgeous north africans and levants out there with darker features

• Love it
  • +1
there are a lot of gorgeous north africans and levants out there with darker features
yes true but you have to think about the kids also. it's better for them to be light eyed i Guess.
@onnysk is a prime example of this italian light eyes while the same psl dark italian is rotting in his basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Because la vie est belle

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
inject glutathione asap

• Love it
  • +1
inb4 color contact
Stroma mogs contacts look low class af and makes you look pretentious. Stroma + injecting glutathione is the only no cope to escape the coloring curse. I'd also like a little brownish hair.

• Love it
  • +1
le paquet de sucre. "c'est la vie"
Non plus sérieusement les gens foncés se font spawnkill on va pas se mentir, ils ne peuvent compter que sur des niches de filles

• So Sad
  • +1
Non plus sérieusement les gens foncés se font spawnkill on va pas se mentir, ils ne peuvent compter que sur des niches de filles
sans déconner le color pill est le plus brutal. meme des indiens au coloring parfait slayent.

• +1
sans déconner le color pill est le plus brutal. meme des indiens au coloring parfait slayent.
Je te jure sans deconner mon coloring ne serait pas bon j’aurais déjà décalé de ce pays

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Je te jure sans deconner mon coloring ne serait pas bon j’aurais déjà décalé de ce pays
remercie l'ascendant qui t'as donné le coloring jusqu'à ta mort ngl

• +1
remercie l'ascendant qui t'as donné le coloring jusqu'à ta mort ngl
Yep mais en Allemagne les filles aiment bien les gens sombre pourtant non?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and auboutduprecipice
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1