Why are women so goddamn mean? Brutal blackpill I witnessed

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
like 3 days ago I was chilling at a coffe shop with my hood up as usual and I saw, 3 like jb girls maybe 17-18 approach some truecel where he worked , and they burst out laughing.
He didn’t say or do anything to provoke that reaction. They walked up, he took their order in a completely normal tone of voice, and they all looked at each other with an “are you seeing this???” expression on their face.

After he gave them their drinks, one of them says, “Go. Go!!” and they snatch them out of his hand and run off toward the exit, giggling and looking back at him like they’re trying to escape from the dudes presence.
Is ugliness all it takes? Is that all it takes for them to treat that nigga like shit? Unfuckingbelievable. Dude prolly cried himself to sleep after that man.

I legit felt so bad for him in the moment cause man, Honstley if I was him i would’ve found those bitches the same day and hired 5 truecels to rope those whores and make them feel that BTC (big truecel cock)

Why is this allowed in todays society?
IMG 7520

Shit legit pissed me off so much man like holy fuck, why are these whores allowed to do this without consequence.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and Samuel Jackson
“muh you shoudlnt hate women”
IMG 7517

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
I wanna beat a up a foid soo bad fucking whores am sick of this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Zenis
Just rip their face off

like 3 days ago I was chilling at a coffe shop with my hood up as usual and I saw, 3 like jb girls maybe 17-18 approach some truecel where he worked , and they burst out laughing.
He didn’t say or do anything to provoke that reaction. They walked up, he took their order in a completely normal tone of voice, and they all looked at each other with an “are you seeing this???” expression on their face.

After he gave them their drinks, one of them says, “Go. Go!!” and they snatch them out of his hand and run off toward the exit, giggling and looking back at him like they’re trying to escape from the dudes presence.
Is ugliness all it takes? Is that all it takes for them to treat that nigga like shit? Unfuckingbelievable. Dude prolly cried himself to sleep after that man.

I legit felt so bad for him in the moment cause man, Honstley if I was him i would’ve found those bitches the same day and hired 5 truecels to end those whores

View attachment 3188407

Shit legit pissed me off so much man like holy fuck, why are these whores allowed to do this without consequence.
i don't even get how you can get to this point, how can someone look so bad women physically are disgusted by you thats just crazy to me

• +1
Reactions: average guy
this is why beating up foids should be legal

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
I legit felt so bad for him in the moment cause man, Honstley if I was him i would’ve found those bitches the same day and hired 5 truecels to end those whores
this is the funniest shit i’ve read on the .org jfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I legit felt so bad for him in the moment cause man, Honstley if I was him i would’ve found those bitches the same day and hired 5 truecels to rope those whores and make them feel that BTC (big truecel cock)

View attachment 3188407

Bump