Why are women "whores"?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Platinum
Before introducing this big thread ill give you a music so you can enjoy more:

(Video killed the radio star) people dont care about a nice músic, but whats in the videoclip, just look at icespice and many more, you know the drill

What i mean by whores is why are women, prostitutes, hoes, whores, sluts, etc?
Its not something new that the term "women are whores " has been more popular, why is this?
Well first of all women have been changing a lot, in their values, morals and the way they dress.
There is no doubt knowing that women nowadays have a higher body count, dress tighter clothes, and have a higher ego then before.
Your question may be, How did this happen?
Well if you ask your grandma how many boys she kissed, i bet she wont say more then 5.
While if you ask a 19y girl of today, she will say her body count is up to 2 minimum.
Why is that?
Well first of all we need to know WHEN the change happened, the big change that occurred in the world was at the exact date of:
You may ask why this specific date, well its when the COLD WAR started, i wont go in depth since i know 90% of ppl here have low dopamine index so ill make this thread as short as possible,
So basically in cold war, stuff like, films, series, computers, internet, bodybuilders, hollywood, smoking, drugs, serial killers all of that became extremely famous, why? Because the USA and the USSR were fighting to make themselves look better, the film industry were the best, the food was better, the prices were lower etc, those 2 countrys needed to show to the world who was the "BIGGER MEN".
You may ask, whats the issue? I only see good things, well the big issue here is:
LIFE BECAME EASIER
Since life now is easier, stuff like caring about dating, body count, drugs, smoking, drinking is much more common and normalized, you dont have to work as hard as before, you dont need to go to a war, WOMEN DONT NEED YOUR PROTECTION ANYMORE etc,
now women feel much more free and think having 20 boyfriends before the 30s is normal, nowadays women dont want to get married, women dont care about religion values
Thats another specific topic, since the cold war, women arent religious anymore so for them having a high body count is normal and waiting for marriage is "boring".

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Funnyunenjoyer1, Bars and 1 other person
i watched the music video instead of reading the thread why is the nigga acting like ai

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn, xyl, MoggerGaston and 3 others
i watched the music video instead of reading the thread why is the nigga acting like ai
Im not ai, how can i look like a NT person texting?🤣

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken