Why are women’s only “issues” in life sexual shit?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Any argument for women having it harder is “Muh Muh their is a 3% chance they get raped in their life time”

“Random guys call them hot”

Like holy fucking shit is this a joke? J would love for this to happen to me, I would take getting raped if it meant I had life on turtiroal mode, fucking whores just victimize themself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and zombie
Any argument for women having it harder is “Muh Muh their is a 3% chance they get raped in their life time”

Like holy fucking shit is this a joke? J would love for this to happen to me, I would take getting raped if it meant I had life on turtiroal mode, fucking whores just victimize themself
Behsje

Bunp

Bump

I def wouldnt get raped for “easy mode” life jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
"why can't I find a tall nordic chad" I hate women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Giorgio, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
  • Woah
I def wouldnt get raped for “easy mode” life jfl
So you wouldn’t sacrifice one awful few minutes of your life for a lifetime of tutorial mode?

It’s like saying you wouldn’t die in Minecraft once to have unlimited diamonds for the rest of the run through

So you wouldn’t sacrifice one awful few minutes of your life for a lifetime of tutorial mode?

It’s like saying you wouldn’t die in Minecraft once to have unlimited diamonds for the rest of the run through
BRO BUTTFUCKED??

How long is the dick and how long do i have to get raped

Also sure their lives are easier but its not THAT much easier

• JFL
Damn, thats true for the most part. Their issues mainly involve dating the other gender, so many of them will selfharm over the littlest things. It’s in their conscience and biology though

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Zenis
BRO BUTTFUCKED??

How long is the dick and how long do i have to get raped

Also sure their lives are easier but its not THAT much easier
First jfl react from me in fucking months man, you deserve it nigga I’m caging at this

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
First jfl react from me in fucking months man, you deserve it nigga I’m caging at this
Im jfling too jfl jfl

• Woah
The dick is 9 inches and you have to be fucked for 1 hour
NO FUCKINF WAY ARE U INSANE A 9 INCH COCK???

DUDE I ONE TIME HAD LIKE A 2 INCH COMPONENT INSERTED UP MY ASS AND I WAS DYING

UR FUCKING INSANE AND FOR 1 HOUR JFL UR CRAZY BRO

• Woah
The dick is 9 inches and you have to be fucked for 1 hour
ID RATHER BE A TRUECEL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND ONLY JERK OFF WITH COCONUT OIL FOREVER

NO FUCKINF WAY ARE U INSANE A 9 INCH COCK???

DUDE I ONE TIME HAD LIKE A 2 INCH COMPONENT INSERTED UP MY ASS AND I WAS DYING

UR FUCKING INSANE AND FOR 1 HOUR JFL UR CRAZY BRO
??????

Exactly man , omg he called me hot , i got raped i got fucking trauma now

I hate them attention seeking foids.
Guys have it the hardest , they dont have any problems so they just make some random shit up

• Woah
Exactly man , omg he called me hot , i got raped i got fucking trauma now

I hate them attention seeking foids.
Guys have it the hardest , they dont have any problems so they just make some random shit up
Foids compare one minute of pain to a life of suffering

Foids compare one minute of pain to a life of suffering
Thats the problem , they are all some fucking attention whores

I know some girl with a mtn bf and she reposts some weird emo ass shit on her tiktok stuff

Fucking weirdos only want attention

I hope they all rope

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger