Why are you even on here if you're not doing the basics

A

ABC

Bronze
You're on a forum dedicated to looks, and how to improve your appearance to be as attractive as possible. The only forum I can find online where people are as blunt, honest and as vain as this, and discuss what everyone secretly thinks and knows deep down about how shallow humans are, and yet some of you aren't even doing the bare minimum. A lot of you talk like you're so enlightened and know so much more about what is and isn't attractive, and everyone else are just bluepilled, in denial normies. Yet these normies, who don't know a thing about blackpills, at least have their basic hygiene and grooming in check. It's fucking abysmal. "itss all BoNeSS broOoO!!!" It's all well and good sat studying and accumulating a surgeon's knowledge on facial aesthetics, it's important, but when you don't have basic hygiene in check don't always just put rejection down to the fact you don't have 99% tier bone structure. At least be well groomed and have basic, human hygiene in check. Understand how to dress well and know what looks bad and good on you. Being so catastrophic and dramatic all the time, replying to threads like a 9 year old girl "ohh my gAwD bro all these sLUTSS just want a cHaDD with a PhAT COCK n BOnnEESS!" "itss fuckingg OvErRrRR!!" "sWaLLow the bLaCPILLLLL!!!" "bUt CHAAD can GET bitchez Smelling OF HorSe ShiTT!!??"B-B-BUT CHAD" isn't helping shit. How's about instead of shit posting, being overdramatic, irrational, assholes all day you get up, use your head, and try to make some money and be somebody. Throw everything you have at looksmaxxing. Put all your efforts into making enough money to get what you want. Give it a go and if you don't improve at least you tried and you know you done all you possibly could to ascend. I would hate to be on my death bed wondering what level I could have ascended to, but instead I didn't put 60% effort in and wasted the rest of it. Knowing as many blackpills as we do you would have though this would motivate people on here to work harder than 99% of rest of the general public. Yet people still sit on here trying to get upvotes from other incels for a bump of dopamine.

The basics:
- Dressing well. Clothes fit you perfectly. Are clean. You wash them after wearing them for a full day. The colours of the clothes go together well and compliment each other. You wear the right items in the right seasons. You don't wear shit brands, but also don't wear obnoxious designer with logos plastered on every garment either.
- Diet is on point. You drink enough water throughout the day. You hit your macro and micronutrients everyday. You supplement just to make sure you're actually meeting all your nutritional requirements.
- You get a haircut regularly (at least once a month) to keep it looking healthy and well-kempt. You're not just going with a hairstyle because it's trendy but because it suits your face shape.
- You floss and brush your teeth twice a day and whiten them every few months.
- You go to the gym at least three times a week.
- Facial hair is well-kempt.
- You cleanse and moisturise twice a day. Exfoliate often enough too.
- You use antiperspirant and cologne.

If you don't do even a single one of those from that list then what the fuck are you even on here for.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Htobrother, Deleted member 6572 and 6 others
I have never even glanced at any subforum but offtopic. I am fueled by the autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, wateriswet, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
- Dressing well. Clothes fit you perfectly. Are clean. You wash them after wearing them for a full day. The colours of the clothes go together well and compliment each other. You wear the right items in the right seasons. You don't wear shit brands, but also don't wear obnoxious designer with logos plastered on every garment either.
- Diet is on point. You drink enough water throughout the day. You hit your macro and micronutrients everyday. You supplement just to make sure you're actually meeting all your nutritional requirements.
- You get a haircut regularly (at least once a month) to keep it looking healthy and well-kempt. You're not just going with a hairstyle because it's trendy but because it suits your face shape.
Cause all of that is useless if you dont have bones at face, height, eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tyronecell, owlofathena and 6 others
Cause all of that is useless if you dont have bones at face, height, eyes
They're not useless. They're not as important as bones, height, eyes, but they're basics which everyone needs too.

If you think I'll read even a word I have some bad news for you OP

Nigga used the entire alphabet, but I didn't read more than @ABC

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5'8manlet, DharkDC and 2 others
Good thread op. Mogs 100% of forum

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Danish_Retard and ABC
is this a question that you don't know the answer to? or a rhetorical question where you're trying to shame people for being "lazy"?

Uneccesarily long with info we already know

if you're looksmaxxing and don't do these kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4464
You're on a forum dedicated to looks, and how to improve your appearance to be as attractive as possible. The only forum I can find online where people are as blunt, honest and as vain as this, and discuss what everyone secretly thinks and knows deep down about how shallow humans are, and yet some of you aren't even doing the bare minimum. A lot of you talk like you're so enlightened and know so much more about what is and isn't attractive, and everyone else are just bluepilled, in denial normies. Yet these normies, who don't know a thing about blackpills, at least have their basic hygiene and grooming in check. It's fucking abysmal. "itss all BoNeSS broOoO!!!" It's all well and good sat studying and accumulating a surgeon's knowledge on facial aesthetics, it's important, but when you don't have basic hygiene in check don't always just put rejection down to the fact you don't have 99% tier bone structure. At least be well groomed and have basic, human hygiene in check. Understand how to dress well and know what looks bad and good on you. Being so catastrophic and dramatic all the time, replying to threads like a 9 year old girl "ohh my gAwD bro all these sLUTSS just want a cHaDD with a PhAT COCK n BOnnEESS!" "itss fuckingg OvErRrRR!!" "sWaLLow the bLaCPILLLLL!!!" "bUt CHAAD can GET bitchez Smelling OF HorSe ShiTT!!??"B-B-BUT CHAD" isn't helping shit. How's about instead of shit posting, being overdramatic, irrational, assholes all day you get up, use your head, and try to make some money and be somebody. Throw everything you have at looksmaxxing. Put all your efforts into making enough money to get what you want. Give it a go and if you don't improve at least you tried and you know you done all you possibly could to ascend. I would hate to be on my death bed wondering what level I could have ascended to, but instead I didn't put 60% effort in and wasted the rest of it. Knowing as many blackpills as we do you would have though this would motivate people on here to work harder than 99% of rest of the general public. Yet people still sit on here trying to get upvotes from other incels for a bump of dopamine.

The basics:

If you don't do even a single one of those from that list then what the fuck are you even on here for.
lol ok

Are you dumb, if blackops2cel has basic hygiene what difference is it gonna make?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kevin Logan
is this a question that you don't know the answer to? or a rhetorical question where you're trying to shame people for being "lazy"?
It's rhetorical. I'm trying to motivate people. If you're not doing the bare minimum then what are you doing and what's the point of being on this forum? I'm getting people to question what they're doing because I don't understand it.

Uneccesarily long with info we already know

if you're looksmaxxing and don't do these kill yourself
That's you speaking for everyone else. Some people aren't doing these things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
That's not the fucking point you clown
Sorry if i misunderstood could you write a clear sentence where you express your opinion?

giga cope, its all about the face

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
Great thread for a greycel enjoyed it

• +1
Reactions: ABC
Clothes wont do shit to face
Good diet

haircut

working out

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 275
The basics:
I agree, clothing is underrated here and my wardrobe is honestly subpar. I feel like I don't have the money or knowledge to know what clothes to buy. Need to inform myself in this.
Check.
No haircut for my norwood 2.5 buddyboyo. I am just letting it grow indefinitely now to run norwood coverup.
Check

I am here for the secret recipe to become 6PSL and stay there. Getting a haircut regularly and brushing your teeth doesn't get you any closer to that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Sorry if i misunderstood could you write a clear sentence where you express your opinion?
giga cope, its all about the face
Look. I'm not denying bones, height, face don't matter. They're very important. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is spending hours a day on a forum dedicated to looks and then not doing the bare minimum like everyone else who isn't blackpilled does. It's not attractive smelling bad, dressing like shit, brushing your teeth once a week either no matter how good your bone structure is. They're not as important but they're simple, easy and necessary basics people aren't even doing. I thought the whole idea was to ascend and if you're not doing the basics then what are you doing?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MansNotHot
Look. I'm not denying bones, height, face don't matter. They're very important. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is spending hours a day on a forum dedicated to looks and then not doing the bare minimum like everyone else who isn't blackpilled does. It's not attractive smelling bad, dressing like shit, brushing your teeth once a week either no matter how good your bone structure is. They're not as important but they're simple, easy and necessary basics people aren't even doing. I thought the whole idea was to ascend and if you're not doing the basics then what are you doing?
If that's what you meant then i agree, mistake on my part.
Incel with good hygiene > incel that smells like rotten fish and has yellow teeth of death

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ABC
If that's what you meant then i agree, mistake on my part.
Incel with good hygiene > incel that smells like rotten fish and has yellow teeth of death
Pretty much yeah. No worries.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot

Attachments

• 1602448682001.jpeg
    1602448682001.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Hozay
rotting what else

• Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
shit examples these are all subhumans. looksmaxxing doesn't apply to them
Exactly my point
Most of us here are subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Danish_Retard
I do all of that, no grooming for your facial bones, lefort 3 or rope nigg

Most of these things are just addons though. If you look like shit but wear fancy clothes, you still look like shit. Same with smell, nobody will compliment you for smelling well when you look like shit. I bought 80 euro cologne and have never gotten a compliment in my life for it before. Chad sprays Axe and has girls telling him he smells good. etc

You want to make monumental changes in how you look before doing all of the addon stuff. You get up in the morning and before you even do anything else, you look in the mirror and like what you see. The dream

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I'm just here to postmaxx and reputationmaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
lol dude literally wrote an essay

Reddit soy detected

Most of these things are just addons though. If you look like shit but wear fancy clothes, you still look like shit. Same with smell, nobody will compliment you for smelling well when you look like shit. I bought 80 euro cologne and have never gotten a compliment in my life for it before. Chad sprays Axe and has girls telling him he smells good. etc

You want to make monumental changes in how you look before doing all of the addon stuff. You get up in the morning and before you even do anything else, you look in the mirror and like what you see. The dream
I totally agree. But what I'm arguing is, you're not helping yourself if you don't do these things. They're simple and easy. They're the bare minimum and everyone should be doing them. You can be an incel and add a 200 pound cologne and it isn't going to make you more attractive, sure, but it's still better than looking subhuman AND smelling subhuman.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275

The basics:

imagine stylemaxxing