Why are you gonna hardmaxx for specifically

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
For women?

Just to be happy when you look in the mirror?

For better treatment?

(Specifically j know all 3 will come with it but what specifically stands out to you about hardmaxxing)

I don't need hardmaxx since I already look good
but if I was deformed nedochelovek I'd get surgery for all 3

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I don't need hardmaxx since I already look good
but if I was deformed nedochelovek I'd get surgery for all 3
But specifically which one catches your mind

I already hardmaxxed, it's worth it just for the 2 second pause people of all ages do when they talk to you and foids getting lost in your eyes.

A good looking person can do not wrong and everyone will automatically take your side.

To put it in video game terms, it's like having a +20 attitude buff to everybody you meet.

Most people start at neutral, you start at friendly.

• +1
I already hardmaxxed, it's worth it just for the 2 second pause people of all ages do when they talk to you and foids getting lost in your eyes.

A good looking person can do not wrong and everyone will automatically take your side.

To put it in video game terms, it's like having a +20 attitude buff to everybody you meet.

Most people start at neutral, you start at friendly.
Start at negative = sub 5

Start at neutral = normie

Start at friendly = chad

and ya makes sense, everyone will just treat you better.

Anyone saying it’s not for women is lying

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
It‘s for everyone, mostly myself. I want to look better not just to get laid, but to be able to engage in social activity without this background depression of feeling inferior or subhuman.

• +1
Anyone saying it’s not for women is lying
True
It‘s for everyone, mostly myself. I want to look better not just to get laid, but to be able to engage in social activity without this background depression of feeling inferior or subhuman.
same bro, I feel like anytime I talk to someone their disgusted by my looks

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
True

same bro, I feel like anytime I talk to someone their disgusted by my looks
Yes i struggle with eye contact bc of this, or being in pictures or just looking in a mirror.
Man shits so much deeper than women

• +1
I'm just narcy and mentally ill

• +1
Yes i struggle with eye contact bc of this, or being in pictures or just looking in a mirror.
Man shits so much deeper than women
Same bruh, I do want it to get bitches but Defenitly as well just to feel like people aren’t digusted by my existence

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Same bruh, I do want it to get bitches but Defenitly as well just to feel like people aren’t digusted by my existence
Wait i know you. You‘re high MTN, easily HTN with a few softmaxes. You‘re the mentalcel right?

wrong guy dude, I’ve never posted my face here :lul:
Hm. Yeah i just looked for it you‘re right. I can rate you tho in dm‘s if you want me to

For women?

Just to be happy when you look in the mirror?

For better treatment?

(Specifically j know all 3 will come with it but what specifically stands out to you about hardmaxxing)
Cuz I look deformed. Mostly to not be afraid that somebody takes profile pic of me

But specifically which one catches your mind
I am either bimaxing or genio + jaw angle implants. Also gonna do some eye soft tissue work + orbital implants