"Why are you here if you aren't an incel/LTN"

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Gold
I've seen a lot of people here get mad when other users have gotten laid, had gfs, etc

As if continuing to do the oofydoofymaxxing, jestering and betabuxxing we were told to by boomers is somehow a life worth living

Life doesn't start until you're CL+. If you are under CL, you are forever cursed to jester and be subservient to beckies who are "looking for stability" after their "hoe phase"

But sure, I should just wageslave and jester my entire life instead of hardmaxxing because you think that touching a vagina makes life worth living :feelskek:

"B-but bro, I know a 5'9 jestermaxxed normie who pulled a stacy and got married (he's related to the 5'4" indian janitor who pulled stacy by being nice), what about muh wholesome loverinos!!!!"

If you aren't NT and didn't get married to your college or hs sweetheart this will never be you. You either get to ascend and enjoy the benefits of hypergamy, or be a wholesome chungus betabuxxer who gets to spend the next 40 years wageslaving :lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
oh lord, news channels are going to have a field day with this post, you are the reason normies view incels like retards

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
oh lord, news channels are going to have a field day with this post, you are the reason normies view incels like retards
This post is pretty much water and not even that crazy lol

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
im a 4'11 male that has had sex with multiple women!!!

im also really good at comedy
Not sure what even triggered you to have you cope this hard, then again you just seem to be constantly crying in every interaction you have on here for some reason.

Not sure what even triggered you and has you coping this hard, then again you just seem to be constantly crying in every interaction you have on here for some reason.
what lmfao, im literally quoting exactly what you said in the thread as humorous, also the bar is htn+, cls in real life are rare

the bar is htn+, cls in real life are rare
HTNs still have to jester unless they date down all the way to LTB. Chadlite is where you can start to be an actual human being